Lots of cake today!

I just noticed that a lot of regular Mudspike users have their cake day today!

@Troll
@Sobek
@piper
@PaulRix
@wheelsup_cavu
@Navynuke99
@Maico
@Phantom88
@RedBravo65
@Derbysieger
and me.

(And I also just learned that I can only mention ten people in one post. Luckily the 11th was myself)

And that’s just those who posted in a few threads during the last few days so I can easily see it).

Five years at Mudspike for me. Thank you all for this great community!

25 Likes

Thank You :smile: I really enjoy it here.

6 Likes

Loving it!!! Appreciate you guys. Thank You!

5 Likes

Just saw that @Goblin is also on the list. :slight_smile:

Edit:
And so are @Mudcat and @WreckingCrew

Edit2
@miRage as well.

7 Likes

Whoohoo!
It’s a very nice Forum. I appreciate all the work you guys put into the site :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“At this rate…we’re going to run out of cake…”

5 Likes

What cake?

As long as it isn’t carrot cake. That stuff is disgusting. The rest of my family loves it. Ugh.

2 Likes

Marble pound cake?

1 Like

I’m a sucker for anything any cake with cream cheese icing. Stomach is growling reading this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hated the cake but I always loved the icing they used on it.

Wheels

1 Like

:moon_cake:

Here we go.

~S!~ for the 'spike.

3 Likes

Haha…that’s what I told my wife. I was like “that icing is killer…the cake though…meh…” That earned me a “then stay away from the cake and don’t waste it…!”…

1 Like

Tell her that you will put the cake back after you scrape off the icing. Problem solved. :joy:

Wheels

2 Likes

just get a contain of cream cheese frosting, problem solved, no wasted cake. I love carrot cake though :smiley:

1 Like

C4 Cake: Chocolate cake + Chocolate Fudge + Chocolate Chips + Chocolate Icing (thin layer, don’t like too much icing). Wife makes it for my B-day. Passed down from me mum.

“All you need in life is Chocolate” - Me

5 Likes

I hope the end result isn’t as explosive as C4 in the name would imply.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Cake. Happy cake day.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

To pander to my tastes, my wife who is an excellent baker/chef, makes a plain sponge, adds a layer of fresh whipped double cream and then adds fresh raspberries, blueberries, strawberries in some combination. Naturally as a fresh cream cake it doesn’t keep and needs eaten quickly. I cannot think why there is always a glass of wine or gin and Tonic in my cake photo’s

9 Likes