MSFS Add-Ons & Releases

Double header.

MSFS Sim Update 10 Launches Sept 21st - Threshold.

4 Likes
5 Likes

That was a really cool video. I’m not familiar with that channel but I enjoyed his style

1 Like

Yes, I only discovered him this year and really enjoy his videos. Very useful tips for flight simmers in both MSFS20 and DCS.

1 Like

Just a reminder for those Beech 18 and V tail types that if you are using your GNS 530 as a backup to non-precision navigation, ahem, that the default unit is pretty useless without the community mod. For instance, the right knob in a knob doesn’t navigate and scroll through a character list like the real deal. Get it here. Makes it right.

3 Likes

Wanna take it low & slow?

It is available now at JustFlight.com. Pictures are taken from the same site.

9 Likes

Oh YES! Finally a Tiger Moth!

2 Likes

So pretty!

I’ll write more when I get a chance, but for $17 there is a lot to like here…

11 Likes

It looks very nice!

How’s the flightmodel…
This is a diving spiral, not a spin.

4 Likes

NVIDIA GAME READY DRIVER WITH FIXES FOR MSFS RELEASED

Microsoft Flight Simulator is a stunning, critically-acclaimed flight simulator that marries realistic recreations of popular planes with an accurate map of our planet, and regular free updates add immersive hand-crafted detail to the world’s most visited cities, airports and regions.

Developer Asobo Studio has just launched Sim Update 10, with the integration of NVIDIA DLSS 2. To take full advantage of this technology, our new Game Ready Driver is a required update. So be sure to download and install before you taxi for take-off.

2 Likes

DLSS (quality) with DX11 does seem to make a significant difference with much lower resource usage for me from initial impressions.

3 Likes

https://www.fslivetrafficliveries.com/

3 Likes

That’s cool.

I keep meaning to try one of these traffic programs, but I just don’t tend to spend enough time around the big airports to make any potential performance hit worthwhile.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a nice, system easy traffic/livery add on?

The simple traffic from aerosoft is not bad and not make any nasty impact on performance. The only cons are the pointy nose of aircraft, but improves overall the experience. Also cheap, easy installation and improves something.

2 Likes

Oh, Hell.

I just saw this pop up on MSFS Marketplace. Don’t even see it on the Web yet.

Carenado is killing me with these classic props.

4 Likes

WORLD UPDATE CANADA RELEASED

4 Likes

Before/after of CYCG airport with the Canada World Update. Definitely a neat little airport to fly into, even better with the update.

9 Likes

I’ll have to give that a try. I have AIG traffic installed but it’s a bit of a clunky mess to install different packages and liveries, this just looks like a nice, simple, tool.

2 Likes

now available

4 Likes