My 2018 IMSA retirement tour is a go!

Alrighty, my 2018 IMSA tour is set, just ordered my first event tickets at Daytona International Speedway for the 24 hour race, usually buy general tickets, but for the launch of my tour I went big, Lounge indoor and outdoor seating over looking the pits and start/finish line… Looking forward to my 2018 retirement IMSA tour… I just named that, lol…

"THREE-DAY ROLEX 24 LOUNGE PACKAGE (FRIDAY-SUNDAY)

The Rolex 24 At DAYTONA Lounge is an upscale area where members will be immersed in an exclusive, upscale experience overlooking DAYTONA’s famed start/finish line. The Rolex 24 Lounge features a club-like feel with spacious social areas, premium bar and buffet, UNOH Fanzone/Garage access and second-to-none amenities. Each Rolex 24 Lounge member will also have access to indoor seating, a general admission outdoor seat, preferred parking and a private suite entrance."

5 Likes

Started my ride blog, won’t be much in it till next year… but anyway, if interested…
http://ridemagnumride.blogspot.com/

1 Like

Exciting! 24 hr races are the best!

The old SimHQ 2.4 Hours of Le Mans was one of the most memorable events in my simming career. Can’t wait to see your photos Magnum…!

1 Like

Good luck with that. Will certainly check in on your blogs