Northrop Grumman Wins New Contract For Long Range Bomber

Best chance if you’re flying an Imperial Clipper. Oh, the irony!

1 Like

Can it make the Kessel run in 12 parsecs?

At this rate…we’re gonna run outta flags…

Glad to hear we are getting a bomber though…because our pilots have been training for a decade…

I’ll let you know when I get back to the bubble. Secondary monitor has been on the fritz the last few weeks, so I’ve only gotten half a season of Buffy/ Angel closer to the core.

Holy crap that movie was sooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaad! But holy crap Jessica Biel is sooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooot! (She and Josh Lucas came to sign autographs on the ship during the promo tour for Stealth. If I’d known then what I know now, I would have proposed marriage on the spot.)

It’s been calculated that the term ‘Stealth Bomber’ has a 72% chance of correlating with @BeachAV8R going through his /Jessica_Biel_animated_gifs folder and deciding if to post or not. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah…I figured some people browse from work. So I had to restrain myself.

2 Likes

I didn’t have the pleasure of seeing the movie…so I’ll take your word that it was craptastic…but the airplane itself looks kinda cool…

BeachAV8R

They managed to somehow get in an extended sequence with her in a bikini. Under a waterfall. And that’s really all you need to know.

Seems like she might have been a bit over dressed…

1 Like