NTTR map setup

Surely you guys have seen this, but I just now found it and am really impressed with it. These guys spent a ton of time making the NTTR setup as true to life as I’ve seen, with the real ranges and such on it. I added the Harrier as flyable and it makes for a great mission to hop in and mess around in without the map feeling sterile.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=154593

EDIT :frog:

you have to download the units. heres the link with instructions.

7 Likes

Also it’s cool having tank hulks on the bomb ranges instead of just craters or moving targets. The map also has destroyable units, plus some conex boxes that add a touch of realism to the ranges. My first experience with controlling aircraft happened at a range in 29 palms California and we had f18s dropping gbus through double stacked containers.

That looks pretty amazing! I will have to download it and try it out over the weekend! Maybe add a few AI JTACs to see if I can get that frikin LST working (for me) on the Harrier.

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

How do you change maps in DCS 2.2? I cant find how to select Nevada or Normandy in the editor.

When you create a new mission (using the menu in the Mission Editor) you get a choice of map.

Hehehehe… I am in the ME. I don’t know where in ME there is that choice. Mine always comes up in Normandy. How do I pick Nevada? Where is that button.

click on file- new on the mission editor you can then select either nevada or normandy its the same page as when you select countries for the coalitions

Thanks Guys, sorry I need so much hand holding…

Does this mission works in the latest alpha? I get an error about missing modules when trying to load the mission.

you have to download the units. heres the link with instructions.

1 Like