P3D Shots

Basically it’s their reason for charging more for devs to work for modules using their platform.

For instance, a PMDG module had a different pricing whether it was a 737 for FSX or a 737 for P3D… PMDG explained that it was because P3D was not used for “entertainment” and did cost more per license.

1 Like

You look like an aviation student to me.

5 Likes

mumble mumble, X-Plane 11, mumble :wink:

6 Likes

I wonder if we have enough in house talent to make an new XP version of Air Hauler. With Blackjack. And Hookers.

6 Likes

Lol… I’d definitely buy Air Hauler. There is a fire fighting addon that I would love to see in XP11 too…

1 Like

I got this working in Oct of '16, but haven’t tried it in about a year. Will see if I can cobble it together for a recent build. If memory servers, you’ll need your old XP10 install folder to import aircraft. Hookers and Blackjack optional.

It appears to be working.

Capture

3 Likes

Ha…how much airbase rent were you charged while you were gone? :rofl:

I think roughly $54k LOL. I’ve discovered that I’ve updated all of the aircraft that I imported back when I was pulling them from XP10. So, all of the aircraft paths have changed. I’d edit the company .mdb file with Access to correct the paths, but the file is password protected. The only one that I can find online with a search is not working. I’m not trying to cheat or hack the game, I just don’t want to have to import all of the planes again. One option would be to duplicate those aircraft and change the folder names to match what AH has them stored in the database. Might just do that.

I’ll work on hacking the earth tomorrow

5 Likes

Now THAT is definitely an Air Hauler…

1 Like

Just dont be entertained when using it. No smiling!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Aerosoft DC-8 released… any thoughts?

Looks really nice. And as having recently flown on a modernized DC-8…it’s appealing. However, I’m mostly buying stuff for X-Plane at this point unless something is a must have for FSX/P3D. Of course, if I eventually get my Air Hauler company into a heavy, the DC-8 would be ideal…but I already have a DC-10 on layaway…haha…

Edit: missed the 8 part :slight_smile:

There is a really nice freeware Douglas

5 Likes

Everytime I see these it makes me want to go buy P3d and the Aerosoft F14 extended. I have to remind myself that the DCS tomcat is just two more weeks away.

Stay Strong. I’m only flying this to kill time. I’d also throw in the F/A-18 if mine was not completely and utterly broken at the moment.

Yeah, whatever :grinning:

6 Likes

Is that the Milviz F-4?