Personalized Textures - The Outcome

Nice job!

Oh! Wow, Sir.
Thanks! I’m just a humble self taught! :slight_smile:
Really, thanks!

Fearless Official (?) Mudspike Cavalry Skin.

Wish there was more space on the Door- Maybe on the nose?
Let’s see @fearlessfrog opinion. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow - that logo art is fantastic. If it can be bigger anywhere, like the nose, then I say go for it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah! I’ll do it as soon as I’m back at home tonight. Also the reason why I didn’t provide you yet with a download link.
Thank you all! :smiley:

Loving my updated Mirage!

Thank you so much for making me this, @komemiute !

I got this super-cool personal helmet

And beautifully painted tanks as well

Visit the DCS screenshots thread for more pictures.

2 Likes

I must be honest I always liked helmets in Top Gun so I went for a little gaudy one.
Glad you like it, but if you want I can make anything else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK guys- if everything goes accordingly this actual week is my last one of work.
Will follow up a whole Royal Week of Vacation- from Friday to the next, next-up Monday- and then eventually
back to my apartment where I’ll be able to re-start my DCS skin works.

And the rest too…

Why the post? I’m about to start screaming- at work- and needed a relief valve to let my mind off…
Dammit, life would be much easier if all the people at work had a proper feffefjsfsfking functional brain.

sigh

I’ll survive, I’ll pull through.
Sorry for all this…

Ciao.

2 Likes

No problem! We all lament working with people with no functional brain :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

OK guys I made an entry for the F-5 Tiger skin competition on the Eagle Dynamics forums. Sadly I didn’t win but wanted to share with everyone my work- I did put a lot of effort in it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some pics:

PS: I don’t remember if I posted this before. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I also want to add that as of now I re-start working on the skins I promised. :slight_smile:
Ciao.

Beautiful skin! Can’t wait to see the rest of the Mudspike skins. I am really looking forward to seeing them in the next DCS event!

1 Like

:blush: Thanks.

Hey an Interesting PSA! A shout to all of those with my personalized textures for DCS!

The last patch notes report that personalized textures works once more with no more white squares.

Could you all please try if that’s true?

No need to post pictures, appreciated anyway, but just report if all is ok.
Thanks!

It works!
Look at the beauty, now with the powerful French Belouga bombs beneath her wings.

4 Likes

Another PSA.
Maybe some of You, friends, knew that while happily married I was torn between my workplace during the week and my family (300km away) the weekends.
It made part of my life quite miserable.

Luckily I finally managed to bring back the family reunited under one roof.
It took quite some work, and that’s mainly the reason why I didn’t work too much further some more “custom” jobs that I left suspended.
Included some who are still waiting for some “Patches” and or “more”.

I’m so happy to announce that I’ll re-starting my work. I’ll be cranking up the production.
I can’t obviously go directly to 11, so I’ll start from a more comfortable 6 or 7.

Thank you all for the patience,
I love you all.

Komemiute.

4 Likes

its not a job kome, but we are glad you like doing it

Awesome!