Plane hits deer in Charlotte

Well, that’s one less for ME to hit I suppose. Nice job American Eagle… I do love the varying accounts and conflicted headlines - did the plane hit the deer…or did the deer hit the plane. I’ll await the interview with the deer before I cast judgement…

1 Like

What’s the point of getting it wet with foam?

That’s seasoning. The engine segmented that meat and cooked it…

1 Like

Because firefighters play Just Cause 3…

Yeah, firefighters, God bless them all, love to use whatever the biggest tool they have in their arsenal. Sprinkler system door locked and Betty-bo has gone looking for the key? No problem. We have a 6 foot long crowbar that will make hash out of your 5 thousand dollar door in a heartbeat. Ask me how I know. They are the Marines of first responders.

1 Like

Called the parents. My dad’s loading up the truck and my mom’s getting her sausage-making gear ready. Beach, if you give me an address, I can ask her to send some venison sausage up the road to you.

:laughing:

Unknown damage, hot engines, possible fuel fumes going around. You better get it wet before a good place fire destroys your runway!

Especially with planes landing, the UEL and LEL for the fuel tank are closer to the boundary.

I was looking at the vid going; “I’m not seeing any deers here”. Then I read up on it. It happened during the takeoff. Sooo disappointed… I crave the blood of the innocent!