RAZBAM F-15E

I hear ya Brother…I’ve been waiting over 20 yrs to Scratch my Jane’s StrikeEagle Itch
**** Warning Memory Lane Dead Ahead ***

3 Likes

From Razbam’s Discord

7 Likes

That’s the bird I most hyped about, thanks to all the Microprose and Jane’s sims.

2 Likes

From RAZBAM’s Facebook this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/photos/a.524059844347325/4423545607732043

4 Likes

Razbam’s 10 year project. Lovely

2 Likes

Heres a post from 5 years ago about the Forrestal… things take time…

1 Like

Nice, Back to sleep…

1 Like

A good number of pics released yesterday on their discord channel.

8 Likes

This is more my line than a strike Eagle, doing A10 stuff but faster :+1:

2 Likes

Man I’m going to love the mudhen to bits :smiley: All of the things! And fuel for days, all the power, the POWERRR!!!

The Rock Comedy GIF by Baywatch Movie

3 Likes

Yep. I’m extremely excited as well

1 Like

I used to always put mudhens in my sp missions as they look so good and carry huge amounts of bombs :bomb:

3 Likes

So, a 2022 release or at least end of 2022/early 2023 seems more and more likely. So very excited!

I think much sooner. From the Razbam discord.

7 Likes

From the modules in the photo, is the MB-339 a current module or something else Razbam has in store?
Ahh, Never mind. Community mod.

And the original mod team on the MB-339 is working on a payware version as well.

3 Likes

South Atlantic Assets icon in there too :thinking:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I fell in love with that pit since F-15 Strike Eagle 3

10 Likes

A bit OT but this little Box chalk full of good Flight Sims for a Great Price is what got me into Modern Flight Simulation in '98…Jane’s F-15E Strike Eagle being my favorite of The Lot!!

I soon found out painfully soon though my new little hobby would be costing me much more than The price of The box…My Sorely Underpowered PC would Belch/Sputter/Freeze anytime AI aircraft would enter or I launched a weapon…Still I managed to have a great time with these “Golden Age” Sims :grinning:

7 Likes