RAZBAM F-15E

Yeah, if you wait for a post-release sale to bring it back down to that level it’s mid-2024 at a minimum if not end of year.

3 Likes

Well, heck. When you say it like that it’s hard not to just pull the trigger. I need another module to barely know how to start up much less use. :rofl:

9 Likes

There, ftfy.

4 Likes

I just want to buy it on preorder day so we can get done with it and get back to 6 more months of random screenshots on twitter. :joy:

6 Likes

One of the things I like about preorders is that effect: release date rolls around, and you don’t need to worry about finding a buck or fifty, it’s already been paid for :rofl: It’s like buying future you a gift. And also getting the devs some hard-needed cash in their pockets.

7 Likes

Speaking of Which :grin:

7 Likes

Not to be That Guy TM but I can’t wait for them to get the new renderer and get some nice ray traced lighting bumps for DCS.

3 Likes

There ya go!

Sick looking livery, though. I’m guessing Lakenheath jets are going to be the fan favorites.

2 Likes

For me it will be Mountain home(MO)

But if memory serves me correct there are only 3 bases with E models,

Seymore Johnson (SJ)
Lakenheath (LN)
Mountain Home(MO)

I believe each base has at least 2 squadrons.

4 Likes

Luke started the E-model schoolhouse before it was moved to S-J.

3 Likes

I have a thing for Seymour Johnson F-15Es. Interestingly, I can’t give a real reason why. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sweet Jesus has 4 x F-15E squadrons now. 333rd, 334th, 335th, and 336th FS as part of the 4th Fighter Wing. The 4th has a very rich combat history, going back to flying Hurricanes and Spitfires in the RAF as Eagle Squadrons. Their WW2 and Korean exploits are fairly well known and documented.

5 Likes

This is The Livery I want most Hind Killer

I’m sure most here know/ heard of it…but if not…

5 Likes

Is that bird from the 335th Chiefs? I wonder if the tomahawks are for armor plinking?

2 Likes

Good Eye!!! Yes!!!
“In 1991, Air Force Capt. Tim Bennett was serving as a flight leader for the 335th Tactical Fighter Squadron out of Al Kharj Air Base in central Saudi Arabia, in support of Operation Desert Storm. The U.S.-led coalition had opted to begin the war with airpower, flying hundreds of sorties per day from land and carrier-based fighters throughout the region. Al Kharj, where Bennett flew out of, was home to five squadrons of F-16s and F-15Es, so flight operations were continuous.”

6 Likes

PFFFT I’ve crashed more Hinds than that!

12 Likes

:joy: Ha, by that metric, I’m at least a triple ace in every module in the sim!

7 Likes

Worth a look. High tech Eagle.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Gonna see Suncom USB Converted HOTAs Price go up on ebay, better grab one now :slight_smile:

5 Likes