RAZBAM F-15E

Or perhaps the Arab words for G-loc translate to “fell asleep”…

Eagle is hot enough to G-loc a spoilt Saudi prince on takeoff.

5 Likes

It was the 80s… Everyone was drunk

3 Likes

Meanwhile, i will say what i cant say on the DCS Forum and what everyone is thinking…
The way the Strike Eagle is being presented, promoted or whatever you want to call it at this time… its a travesty, an insult to grown ass men, its the oposite of good advertising.
And the same can be said about the F4U Corsair. Get serious ED. Youre dealing w adults

1 Like

My secret super power is to ignore things.
No hype for me at all. Wake me up when it’s on.
:sleeping:

3 Likes

Not me.
I’m 50, going on 15…

8 Likes

I wish i could give this more than just one like … Me too !!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Please don’t let your Ego think you speak for everyone. You’re not.

I couldn’t relate less to that…
What are you guys on about?
What’s the problem?

Also ED is not the boss of either RAZBAM or the other devs… They are third party…

Just, dunno chill?
We all know that eventually on release it will have bugs and all you guys complaining that “is it released yet?” will complain the most, as usual, about the bugs.

I’d say get a hobby but…

The irony of this sentence ending your post is not lost on me…

4 Likes

I mean, everybody must be allowed their own feelings, but I can’t get upset about long dev processes and delays… I just can’t. There’s absolutely nothing I can do about it. Some people think that if they complain enough on a forum or refrain from buying, etc. they will fix it and the module will be released sooner. I don’t know? Maybe they are right. I highly doubt it as I firmly believe that the devs themselves are at the very top of the list of people who want to see the module finished. But I guess voicing your opinion is doing something and maybe that feels good, to some. So I say; let them. After all, what harm can it do?
It’s not worth falling out over, though.

7 Likes

RAZBAM is making an F-15E?

When did this happen? :wink:

9 Likes

What is a razbam? Can you get a cream for it?

Also, i absolutely love the teasing and hype train. I get that delays and the like can be disappointing but I love having something to look forward to.

I often think that the world moves at such a ridiculously fast pace and everything seems geared toward instant gratification and impatience. I really love having something in the future that is exciting and worth the wait. The chase is often more fun than the hunt! I felt a little empty when the Hind was released. Kind of why i shifted to tanks for a little while,

The hype is part of the fun!

7 Likes

So, you like…

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. And sometimes, this is actually the best part. Actual reality lets you down, more often than not. :wink:

3 Likes

Pernille Harder Football GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

4 Likes

And Troll is my older, more sensible brother :crazy_face:

2 Likes
4 Likes

You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting.
It is not logical but it is often true.

Spock

Wheels

6 Likes

I can wait. Besides, it could be worse…

9 Likes

I was on the beta team for Janes A-10. Never even got a build to test, before it was cancelled.
Come to think of it, I wonder if I’m still bound by that NDA…? :wink:

7 Likes

I am not on this SE hypetrain, but was on this one :rofl:

fighter_ops

8 Likes

Ooof that one hurt

As did this…

season 6 cry GIF

6 Likes