RAZBAM F-15E

Hmm, the F-18 has quite a few more whizbang systems than the harrier (ground radar being a bit one). I’d say probably a combo of A2A radar practice with the F-16 or the F-15C, and the Hornet for A2G?

I’d say F-16. USAF workflow and HOTAS logic is very different from USN workflow and HOTAS logic. USMC differs as well. The Mudhen being USAF, I imagine its workflow and HOTAS will have more in common with the Viper and Warthog than the Hornet or Harrier.

1 Like

So the obvious answer is the F-15C, The radar symbology is identical and its an F15. Avionics wise your probably looking at the AV-8 and the JF-17. (As suggested on youtube by Spudknocker)

F-18 is probably the closest HOTAS setup. The sticks almost mirror each other.

1 Like

I’d be inclined to say Hornet with F-15C as a alternative for A2A.

I think you’re going to find that the manufacturer lineage will be stronger than the service lineage.

The most obvious examples being that I’d bet that bombs are dropped in AUTO vice CCRP, the Sensor Select Switch will work similarly to other McD products, etc

8 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Finally some decent BVR. This is going to be fun.

Still interesting how 40~50nm shots result in sub-20nm impacts. At that range I always have trouble recomitting without being shot at myself.

2 Likes

enough watching, some reading now

4 Likes

Sounds about like what I’ve been expecting from initial early access release.
Not regretting my preorder at all at this point.
Once I actually start to fly it, of course, my position may change. :wink:

Oh dont worry, by the time of release in 2027, it will be feature complete lol

After today’s OB update, /CoreMods/aircraft … :eyes:

3 Likes

Well with Sinai released next up would be the 15E, so 2 weeks…

1 Like

How bizarre, not seeing that…

1 Like

I had two DCS updates today. The first one put an F-15E icon on the DCS main page. I meant to grab a screenshot, but forgot and the second update today removed it. I don’t see the folder. Soon.

2 Likes

yeah the second update remove it all. Nice teaser though. grabbed that screenshot for you before it was removed.

f15e

7 Likes

Wonder if this was the original release date… :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m thinking that we temporarily received the influencer build.

5 Likes

From another forum I frequent, it seems that the new F15E is available as an AI aircraft now (with liveries and load outs.

1 Like

Poor Spudknocker :rofl: :sweat_smile:

This is So Wrong and somewhat Painful…but it made Me Laugh
:rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

9 Likes