RAZBAM MiG-19P

This is a must have…

No this should be a family friendly forum though it may get a little borderline at times. If you see something, let the mods know.

I think they were all just kidding \whisper

2 Likes

That’s probably true :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Me gusto mucho!

3 Likes

Glorious MiG of glorious design is looking gloriously ready to rake in the glory for the people!

9 Likes

:cccp: Shiny! :cccp:

The only part I don’t like about the Farmer is the limited amount of gun ammo. That part sucks.

I love the look of the old MiGs.
The rest of them… meh. I think the MiG-15 is the only plane in DCS that I have flown less than the Hawk.
The MiG-21 on the other hand… that’s where it starts for me. Radar, missiles, quirky but cool Mach-2 capable flight model.
Not sure where the MiG-19 fits in for me, we will see.

1 Like

Dude! The -15 is one of the most fun planes in all of DCS! those guns! they dont go ratatat or even bwaaarp like capitalist kiddie bbguns… noo comrade, MiG-15 guns go Blyat! Blyat! Blyat!

Truly, for sheer trigger pleasure, nothing beats MiG-15. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. :cccp:

7 Likes
3 Likes

Ok, I give you that, the feeling firing the guns IS amazing.

1 Like

I thought I would never be interested in the MiG15, but I was in love with it the moment I first flew it (which was in VR). I had a blast flying it in the Museum Relic campaign. I am sure I will enjoy flying the MiG 19 too.

1 Like

…made me giggle…

Glorious MiG of glorious hotrod design looks ready to go :cccp:
Little bird tells me Januari 16th is takeoff day… Za Rodina!

6 Likes

HA!

2 Likes

Dear Fiance,
Hope you understand why I’m asking you to stay on vacation. The Farmer is here.
Talk soon, got to…

4 Likes

Hey guys,

As I am currently building the training missions for the Farmer, I thought I’d share some of my thoughts.

First a disclaimer: I NEVER flew any of the Russian jets. I wasn’t interested. So when I was asked to do the training and build some missions, I was hesitant but thought I’d give it a try.

And as soon as I did I had what @PaulRix is describing: I fell in love with it. The cockpit and the model are stunningly done. It is massive inside, you feel like sitting in a tank (especially in the VR). It is crude and advanced at the same time, with lots of gauges and buttons. I have to say at this stage (so pre-release) nearly everything is working as intended.

So for those who love Soviet jets, you will fall in love with it. For those who don’t - you will fall in love with it. I’ll make sure to make some nice content mission - wise (probably not a campaign at this stage, but a good training and some SP / MP missions for the MiG-19). I’ll keep you posted, I will also be posting progress on the training and mission building on my Facebook Page.

13 Likes

If not, Nadezjda will come for you:

8 Likes