Rise of Flight

I’ve been out of the loop with flight sims the last few years and starting to get back into them again and thought about Rise of Flight and that I would download it again as I had a lot of money put into it with all the planes I’d bought. Then I find out that it’s now free to play and you can buy plane pack on Steam!
So what happens to all the planes I bought? I guess they’re useless and a waste of money? :frowning:

EDIT: Found the website and my account and I’d spent $205 over the years! Yikes! Looks like I can still download it from there…

1 Like

No they aren’t. Your planes are tied to your RoF account. They should still be there. Dont panic.

Try not using steam as a launcher but use the one you get from the RoF website. If that does not work, contact their support.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah just literally found the website and can see my account is still there (under an old, unusable email address). I’ll give it a go tonight.

:open_mouth: Mate…
are you ok with another guy bothering you?!

:smiley: I’m so in for this!

Sorry, I’m not following…:thinking:

LOL, sorry… shouold have been clearer.
Can I be your wingman?

1 Like

Oh I see!! Lol :laughing:
Yeah, and if @tempusmurphy joins in we’ll have The Professionals back together as we’re already keeping that name alive in Elite (well more me haha). Trying to set up an iL2 game too if you’re interested?

1 Like

Eh!
I have very very little time…
Rise of Flight it’s cool 'cause there’s not so many controls.

Let’s see. I can’t promise anything, but the idea of assembling “The Professionals” again… LOVE it.

1 Like

Apparently what I did in ED beat your premature jettisoning on the runway in DCS! I bought an X55 and let ED map it so I needed to find out what was what and I was in a Type 9 Heavy for mining. @tempusmurphy and I were facing each other at an asteroid ring and I was going through my controls, working out what was what.

Unfortunately one of the controls was Silent Running and I’d pressed before but turned it off and then forgot where it was… I pressed it a third time without realising and carried on pressing other buttons until smoke is rising from my console and COVAS is going crazy telling me heat is increasing! I could not switch it off, Temspus said loads of stuff is ejecting out of my ship and I’m getting more and more damage to modules messages.

I couldn’t turn it off and I think I said I’m going to explode, get clear as it got 400% heat level lol. Tempus then had the idea of switching off in the right menu screen just in time which then brought the temp down but had a load of damaged modules… Lesson learnt lol but I know I’ll do it again :joy::joy:

Sorry for the wall of text! I’m sure we can sort out a meeting.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHA Brilliant!
:smiley:
I must re-start hanging around with you guys…

1 Like

hqdefault

2 Likes

we have a full tank of gas, its 400 miles to Chicago, its dark and we are wearing sun glasses …

2 Likes

here we have Mace attempting to cook himself, ejecting half of his limpets whilst panicking trying to find the cancel silent running bind on the new hotas … :grin:

2 Likes

HIT IT!

1 Like

:joy::joy: You didn’t say you had evidence too!!
If you look close enough you can see the orange glow in cockpit of me cooking :grin:
And is that the asteroid I reversed into?..

1 Like

well if you were going to blow yourself up the least i could do was document it :grin:
and yes thats the asteroid you backed into

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

There is a sale that ends today on the RoF content. They are practically giving every thing away. Planes can be had for as low as $1.24 USD.

Wheels

1 Like

That’s because RoF has reached the end of development and they’re putting WWI into Il-2 now with Flying Circus. If you don’t mind the older appearance, though, RoF has a lot more content as far as maps, planes, and careers not to mention the MP mission library.

1 Like

I still have the Iron Cross edition which I’ve installed/uninstalled throughout the years. I did buy the Bristol F2B a few years ago but I don’t think I got any more content than that. Website says I have the Channel map, which I don’t remember buying…

1 Like
© 2019 Mudspike.com | Articles Website | Forums Rules & FAQ