Rocket League: Mudspikers

Platinum 2 div 4 highest I’ve gotten

I don’t know what this means for rocket league on steam, long term. If we’re forced to migrate or if both coexist equally.

Btw, 2xp weekend starts tomorrow.

My guess would be the Psyonix team get a lake of cash to swim in. They’ve won the lottery.

Epic Games will probably mean mobile ports, plus possibly future free to play. Fornite with cars?

Plus not selling it on Steam anymore comes quick, wow:

Hmm, interesting stuff.

I was really hoping for some Rocket League and CoH2 play last night, but no luck with real life.

Tonight I should be good, though.

2 Likes

LOL!

Sorry for not getting back last night. After checking my LAN, I returned and tried to reconnect to Discord… all I got was that “red light” and it would never connect.

\\Throws up hands//

sigh…

No worries. It let me finish off that golf round.

1 Like

On the NSFW side - it’s not that bad, but if you’re sensitive to that stuff don’t look.

Adlabs and I were playing rocket league and got smoked (score doesn’t show it), but between the team name for the opponents and their avatar alignment… haha

Summary

1 Like

Rocket League going free to play. Moving to Epic Store (not for existing players).

This is garbage. There was a September update to Rocket League. Basically RL is going free to play and it’s going to be on the Epic Games store.

When I tried to play RL after the patch today, I’m greeted with a mandatory signup to Epic Games. I PURCHASED a for-pay game on Steam and now I cannot access what I paid for.

I have an Epic Games account, but this is besides the point. My game is non-functional until I sync the accounts. BS.