Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle Quadrant & Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Today’s spring-cleaning in our cellar revealed some old & good & abandoned sim hardware:

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle Quadrant

Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

They were collecting dust hidden in their original boxes for some 10 years by now :astonished: I plugged them in today to see whether they were worth a yoke, throttle quadrant and rudder or just a piece of scrap plastic…
…and…
…they actually worked OK and the MSFS even mapped them correctly on its own.

So far so good. I feel it is a pity to put them back to the cellar so decided to sell them (first here before I offer it on e-bay).

Mind, this is more than 10 years old hardware so some maintenance will be needed, e.g. lubing the shaft, cleaning the potentiometers (I noticed the throttle lever “shimmers”) but all the axes and buttons work.

Obviously this is an entry level hardware but if you think it might come handy, let me know via PM; first come first served.

I am offering:

• Yoke and Throttle Quadrant for 50 EUR + cost of shipment
  • Rudder Pedals for 50 EUR + cost of shipment
    (each item has its own box and packaging it into a big one makes little sense to me; I am happy to sell both together or separately)

Our Post quotes these shipment costs for the given size and weight:

• 17,85 EUR: Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France (excluding overseas territories), Netherlands, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
  • 29,40 EUR: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Rep., Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain
  • 37,80 EUR: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Mauritania, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Russia, Serbia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA
  • other: just buy elsewhere :slight_smile:; the cost is quite prohibitive

Still on offer :slight_smile:

Since I’d hate to throw this stuff away as am actually thinking of not offering it on e-bay, is anyone interested in getting the yoke, throttle quadrant and rudder pedals for the price of shipment only? (mind, two separate packages)

Please let me know. I will keep this offer for a week and then probably put it on a “second-hand shop” display in our local recycling center.

Thanks!

1 Like
© 2021 Mudspike.com | Articles Website | Forums Rules & FAQ