Today’s spring-cleaning in our cellar revealed some old & good & abandoned sim hardware:
Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle Quadrant
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
They were collecting dust hidden in their original boxes for some 10 years by now I plugged them in today to see whether they were worth a yoke, throttle quadrant and rudder or just a piece of scrap plastic…
…they actually worked OK and the MSFS even mapped them correctly on its own.
So far so good. I feel it is a pity to put them back to the cellar so decided to sell them (first here before I offer it on e-bay).
Mind, this is more than 10 years old hardware so some maintenance will be needed, e.g. lubing the shaft, cleaning the potentiometers (I noticed the throttle lever “shimmers”) but all the axes and buttons work.
Obviously this is an entry level hardware but if you think it might come handy, let me know via PM; first come first served.
I am offering:
- Yoke and Throttle Quadrant for 50 EUR + cost of shipment
- Rudder Pedals for 50 EUR + cost of shipment
(each item has its own box and packaging it into a big one makes little sense to me; I am happy to sell both together or separately)
Our Post quotes these shipment costs for the given size and weight:
- 17,85 EUR: Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France (excluding overseas territories), Netherlands, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
- 29,40 EUR: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Rep., Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain
- 37,80 EUR: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Mauritania, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Russia, Serbia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA
- other: just buy elsewhere ; the cost is quite prohibitive