Schurem's Fight Club (02/02/2024)

That was fantastic fun tonight, thanks again @schurem, @Victork2, @Wes and @NEVO.

Victork2 … with a bit of engine trouble

Schurem and Nevo, looking smug after shooting me and Vic down … :grin:

4 Likes

great fun indeed boys, thanks!

1 Like

Can you fly lower? I bet you can :smiley:

oh yeah dancing GIF by Great Big Story

2 Likes

A right good giggle as always, thanks to Mr @schurem for having us over to play again. Good fun had by all I think. Those huey Multicrew jousting sessions are bloody hilarious :rofl:

3 Likes

Next time we’re doing hueys I’m picking up a lap board and my shooter-mouse and i’ll be shooting the nuts on your rotor hub, one by one :smiley:

3 Likes

There was my FW-190 after taking a few aircraft’s worth of ammo.

Hanging out the side!

The mission I was referring to for Helicopters is this:

(We have a much updated version on Hollo Pointe North, available to be run).

4 Likes

There are only two things to avoid - trees… and trafic lights :smile:

2 Likes

30mm bullets, R13 missiles, raging madmen in Gazelles…

2 Likes

that is where the sandbox shines :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was just over in the Polychop forums… and it seems like the multicrew for the Gazelle is now working again… we may have to test it again on the next fight cllub… first one to shoot down a plane with a HOT missile wins… :grinning:

3 Likes

YES!!! that sounds epic. I highly advise against VR if i have control :arrow_up::arrows_counterclockwise::arrow_down::arrows_counterclockwise::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I am “resetting” (reinstalling) Windows atm. G2 won’t turn on anymore. :frowning:

1 Like

I think I am immune to VR sickness now, escpecially after some of that Huey jousting last week :grinning:

2 Likes

that sucks… having to do a full rebuild for that… :frowning_face:

1 Like

Well, it’s been a while but it’s time we do this again, isn’t it?

So, next friday (9th) from 2021-04-09T17:30:00Z2021-04-10T00:45:00Z Let’s get ready to rumble! Bring those newly honed chopper skills for one last hind-free fightclub!

Everyone is invited. Skill levels do not matter. This is about having a spot of fun with the mates, not serious competitive PvP. Be there or be :black_medium_small_square:

5 Likes

Diary entry added. I am in.

1 Like

will be there … :laughing:

1 Like

looking forward!

1 Like

I’m a little late starting (kids), give me 20 more minutes and we’re on!

2 Likes

Sorry to miss. On a short vacation with the family. At least there is beer :beer:. Fight on lads!

1 Like