Schurem's Fight Club (02/02/2024)

Some screens from the replay. I tried to get all who attended but guess what the track was corrupt :frowning:
Victor “just trim it out”

Lee posing for the camera

and a nice shot when we met up eventually,

and finally because the Spit is so pretty

10 Likes

Utterly gorgeous. Poetry in metal.

5 Likes

in the name of science i have just shot up some Tiger 1’s and king tigers… can confirm that the shturm has good effect (94% damage on single hit) but the rockets and the 30mm are just shrugged off by the tanks, the 30mm surprised me with no damage ant near point blank range

3 Likes

@Victork2 @Cib If someone wants to add helicopters with troop transport to my mission for tonight:

https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS/Documentation/Ops.CTLD.html

I won’t get around to it and will only add this after I have build the rest of the mission.

3 Likes

I don’t have access to the mission file

you do: DCS Mission Submissions - Mission List - #64 by Derbysieger

Moose is already the latest version, you just need to configure CTLD for the helis

1 Like

It’s the NTTR for tonight, I have not gotten around to adding helicopters to Normandy. Kicking the thing live now, but I myself won’t be on until after dinner.

1 Like

I’m not gonna make it tonight. Been called in to work. Have fun guys and apologies

3 Likes

Not needed. We’ll be there tomorrow as well. Drive safely mate.

4 Likes

I’ll join in about an hour

Yeah I’ll take a bit too…

I am on MS discord voice, I have an hour if anyone is coming to play :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was a lot of fun guys! Thanks @schurem and @Cib for hosting!

Took an AIM-7 to the face after shooting down the F-14 in my Anton. ANTON STRONG! :joy:

8 Likes

Mission with helicopters for tonight. I only plonked down some Hinds and Hueys, didn’t have time to add CTLD. Hot and cold start are available. Note that I will not building this mission any further but I will add a couple of helis when the rest of the mission is done.

Normandy_WWIITraining_v0.0.6_Mudspike.miz (1.3 MB)

3 Likes

I plan on making some chopper based missions to dust off the rotary club again. I never picked it up because of the uncertainty of my shifts at work. I will do some troop transport scenarios with cover from the hind and black shark for us and when we have impromptu meetings they will be ready to go

2 Likes

Thing is up, will be there in a bit (still have a kid to put down). It’s normandy again, the latest & greatest (thanks @Derbysieger!)

just having a quick bit to eat then will be there

I’ll be on around 20:00 CET

Starting up DCS in sec, I’m on the MS Discord already

thank you for a cracking good night, now i just need to get a sense of direction :laughing: that mission is a great training aid

6 Likes

It is, isn’t it? It’s also fun to hurtle around Normandy a bit. Such a lovely map. And blowing up Tiger tanks never gets old :wink: In the end @Freak and I cleaned out most of the targets using Petrovich’ magic X-ray vision :slight_smile:

I love how good you all have gotten at teaching the stuff. @Derbysieger patiently explaining the ww2 birds, @Freak getting me going with the vodka fueled robot in the front of the Peoples’ Glorious Eggbeater.

6 Likes