Schurem's Fight Club (02/02/2024)

I have many people to be grateful to here at Mudspike.
:slight_smile:
If only they didnā€™t accept people like me Iā€™d say itā€™s the best community ever.

2 Likes

Behave. You are the best of us mate.

3 Likes

Thank you but Iā€™m most certainly not.
:smiley:

1 Like

Perhaps, but we still love ya and are proud to have you as one of us :smiley:

4 Likes

then there goes also Thanks! to you @schurem, you are great chaps!

my squad mate already expressed interest in trying Huey; we usually have our IL2 online night at Friday evening, so there is the plan that we show up together

1 Like

Be happy to have ya!

1 Like

I knowā€¦I knowā€¦GR not everyoneā€™s cup of tea.

But please. please please can we do this.

Plus I want to drop a MOAB near an airfield and see what happens

Hehehe funny stuff.
Reminds me of Dr.Zebra.

2 Likes

That calls for stop girl, you earned it.

angry stop GIF

4 Likes

Whoā€™s up for some fight club? YOU ARE! Get your fighter pilot pants on, as weā€™re going to turn and burn the friday night away! Join me, and together we shall rule this universe.

star wars film GIF

Clear some room in your calendar, because itā€™s on for friday!

6 Likes

will be there ā€¦ as long as the anticipated big patch on wed doesnt break anything :grinning:

2 Likes

Good timing! I legally cannot work on Friday so I will be forced to stop for 45hrs. I definitely 100 percent need a fight club meeting.

4 Likes

I can join the battle if it continues on Saturday. Cheers.

3 Likes

I shall be off Saturday as well @chipwich so we could always meet in another server if @schurem is busy

3 Likes

Well, I donā€™t have much planned for saturday, so if I take some breaks now and then, I might make it into saturday :wink:

Lookinā€™ forward to rolling with you guys again! Any wishes for the scenarioā€™s? Keep it simple, for 'tis but a simple thing I do :smiley:

awkward ricky gervais GIF

4 Likes

Nothing in VRā€¦

Someone who will remain anonymous (it was one of the bloody kids) has snapped of the left earpiece on on my oculus and I havenā€™t had time to find a set screw to fix it with

When I fell out with the oculus last time we played I left it on the end of the sofa. This was a tactical mistake. Animals.

5 Likes

Sat works better for me also

1 Like

I might very well do one on saturday as well.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing all of you tonight!

1 Like

Going live soon. On the mudspike discord for commsā€¦

1 Like