Schurem's Fight Club (02/02/2024)

Roger. Be there or be square

1 Like

I have to collect a vaccinator from her work and feed her a meal. Fliss will have been averaging 20 innoculations an hour for 7.5 hours when she finishes at 2015. I might be there for 2200 GMT.

1 Like

cool
cool

well be there

1 Like

Ffs.

2 Likes

Ace, can you let me know if you can connect? I am having connection problems with @jpinard :frowning:

@jpinard are you on open beta or release version?

unfortunatley cant make tonight… but should be there tomorrow, if its on. :smiley:

1 Like

We were just talking about you @tempusmurphy. See you tommorow mate

Wrapped up for today. We’re certain for tomorrow though!

@Maico be there or be square! Far safer to do with a runny nose!
@Victork2 get that oculus on your mug. Your aim is way too dangerous in pancake :stuck_out_tongue:
@Scoop you join us as well ? We could do with a real flying instructor :wink:
@tempusmurphy missed you on this one, you there tomorrows then?
@Wes will you get shot at for a bit as well? The more the merrier!
@jpinard fix your controls, check for double bindings and we’ll make a mean green dogfightin’ machine out of you yet!

2 Likes

I’m going to set up track IR tomorrow. Oculus is a waste of time.
Great fun tonight. Some nice lessons learned about speed and altitude for me

Someone got wasted down there :smiley:

Yeah, that throttle controller is not just a holder of buttons, sometimes it needs to be actuated a bit for maximal results :wink:

2 Likes

Poor little gazelle. You monster.

2 Likes

OM NOM NOM NOM!

3 Likes

I managed to get the Track IR working this morning. It won’t be as effective as VR but definitely should help with the fun

1 Like

Bwa hahahahaha! Precious!!!
Sorry fellas. I was in bed by 9. Two hours before you guys even start! Had my track day today.

Nothing is a better accessory than a number plate on your Bike.

9 Likes

Farkin’awesome @Maico, be sure to tell us all about it while we’re shooting eachother tonight!

The very fact that you posted it suggests you made it without serious mishap. Bravo zulu!

Rubber side down the whole way.
See here.

3 Likes

Yea, should be in for a bit.
Ran some long strike missions last night online, as I missed the tail end of Fight Club.

1 Like

That was fantastic fun tonight, thanks again @schurem, @Victork2, @Wes and @NEVO.

Victork2 … with a bit of engine trouble

Schurem and Nevo, looking smug after shooting me and Vic down … :grin:

4 Likes

great fun indeed boys, thanks!

1 Like