Schurem's Fight Club (02/02/2024)

Can you fly lower? I bet you can :smiley:

oh yeah dancing GIF by Great Big Story

2 Likes

A right good giggle as always, thanks to Mr @schurem for having us over to play again. Good fun had by all I think. Those huey Multicrew jousting sessions are bloody hilarious :rofl:

3 Likes

Next time weā€™re doing hueys Iā€™m picking up a lap board and my shooter-mouse and iā€™ll be shooting the nuts on your rotor hub, one by one :smiley:

3 Likes

There was my FW-190 after taking a few aircraftā€™s worth of ammo.

Hanging out the side!

The mission I was referring to for Helicopters is this:

(We have a much updated version on Hollo Pointe North, available to be run).

4 Likes

There are only two things to avoid - treesā€¦ and trafic lights :smile:

2 Likes

30mm bullets, R13 missiles, raging madmen in Gazellesā€¦

2 Likes

that is where the sandbox shines :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was just over in the Polychop forumsā€¦ and it seems like the multicrew for the Gazelle is now working againā€¦ we may have to test it again on the next fight cllubā€¦ first one to shoot down a plane with a HOT missile winsā€¦ :grinning:

3 Likes

YES!!! that sounds epic. I highly advise against VR if i have control :arrow_up::arrows_counterclockwise::arrow_down::arrows_counterclockwise::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I am ā€œresettingā€ (reinstalling) Windows atm. G2 wonā€™t turn on anymore. :frowning:

1 Like

I think I am immune to VR sickness now, escpecially after some of that Huey jousting last week :grinning:

2 Likes

that sucksā€¦ having to do a full rebuild for thatā€¦ :frowning_face:

1 Like

Well, itā€™s been a while but itā€™s time we do this again, isnā€™t it?

So, next friday (9th) from 2021-04-09T17:30:00Z ā†’ 2021-04-10T00:45:00Z Letā€™s get ready to rumble! Bring those newly honed chopper skills for one last hind-free fightclub!

Everyone is invited. Skill levels do not matter. This is about having a spot of fun with the mates, not serious competitive PvP. Be there or be :black_medium_small_square:

5 Likes

Diary entry added. I am in.

1 Like

will be there ā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

looking forward!

1 Like

Iā€™m a little late starting (kids), give me 20 more minutes and weā€™re on!

2 Likes

Sorry to miss. On a short vacation with the family. At least there is beer :beer:. Fight on lads!

1 Like

Iā€™m on my way home be as quick as possible

1 Like

no prob ā€¦ just fiinished eating and will be there in 10