Schurem's Phight Club (2024-22-06)

It should at least show an F10 menu, shouldn’t it? I couldnt even get that.
Anyway, I’m done for the night. Feel like helping me a bit tomorrow Mario? I’ll sort that blasted mic beforehand.

1 Like

mhh yeah … But you are in a slot on the blue side? For RED you need to change the script

sure let’s team up tomorrow

1 Like

@saghen yes, get the trial and join us. Nevada is nice, performs well and is not that big a download.

@schurem when do you want to meet today?

2 Likes

how is 2100 for you?

1 Like

Sounds good. 2100 CEST, right?

Yes sir!

1 Like

Ok, so the coding toddler has gotten his head pulled out of the drawer and got put back on his feet. Spawned in ground targets should be on the menu for Phight Club next week!

6 Likes

Looking forward to this😀

1 Like

Same!

@schurem would you mind setting up a tanker? Put it at 20000ft-25000ft, KC-135, (not the MPRS one!) M0.7(ish), set an appropriate UHF Frequency (like 253MHz AM, it’s important that it’s not a VHF Frequency!) and TACAN Channel (e.g. 31Y), give it two waypoints about 15-20nm apart, on the first waypoint select Advanced (waypoint actions) → Perform Task → Orbit → Pattern: Race-Track.

Kinda like this:

forgive the VR Screenshot, I was phlying the phantom :smiley:

4 Likes

It was clear enough. Tanker is added. I made a special .miz. Nevada Phight Club is a go!

There’s something phor everyone, in case people get phrustrated with their phantoms, I added scooters and mirages on the blue side and a selection of MiGs for the red side. No AI MiG’s (yet!)

I was mighty tempted to put the whole thing in the Kola map, but there were a few things holding me back: I don’t know if all of y’all got it and the flight time from Bodo to Murmansk is a tad long.

4 Likes

Yeah let’s give ORBX a little more time. If you don’t have a top of the line PC it’s very taxing as well, especially in VR. Don’t get me wrong, I love the map but Nevada is a safe bet for everyone, especially for people with weaker systems

2 Likes

Im running a test run if anyone feels like joining…

SA-2 murdered me, I’m too tired to fly :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

I think I’m mostly ready. I can start up, take off, do some basic a2a against non-maneuvering transports, fumble around the tanker (I should probably go last when we do that otherwise you will all run out of fuel)… drop some bombs using DT mode and land (firmly)… lol.

I have Discord set up too.

Anything else I should learn on the F4 before tomorrow afternoon?

4 Likes

Sorry didn’t see your message. If you put it up a little earlier tomorrrow I’ll test it.

1 Like

I am so so excited about tonight.

3 Likes

Same here reall looking forward to it :grinning:

2 Likes

So excited for some good old Mudspike shenanigans
Excited Word GIF by Desus & Mero

1 Like

I am ready to do some farming
Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-19_Russia-Parfaits-CC-BY-SA-3.0

5 Likes