Ship to Shore Operation

Just the one screenshot just before the end :slight_smile:
Thanks Gunny really enjoyed that, will sort out my volume for next time

3 Likes

Definitely!!
It’s super nice how @Gunnyhighway made this mission and found a timeslot that works for both US and EU Mudspikers!
Thanks a lot Gunny!

Unfortunately I was too busy landing to take a screenshot of the most awesome moment:
while I was landing to pick up the troops, @Cib was circling overhead, his gunners killing anything that shot at me from the North, while a Harrier was peppering BTRs to our south with its GAU-12 25mm cannon

4 Likes

Yeah, multiplayer co-ops with “squadies” is about as good as it gets in the virtual world.

It was extremely cool to hear the Harriers working with a human JTAC. Combined arms rocks!

3 Likes

Here is a dump of the screenshots from the mission

8 Likes

I think this worked especially well due to a number of factors:

1. Gunny had teased us with his screenshots and idea of the mission beforehand
  2. Low complexity of the mission and the technical stuff (no SRS, no SOP)
  3. Timeslot perfect for both EU and US
  4. Promised short mission duration
4 Likes

This is awesome!

4 Likes

Yes indeed, if we do this more often on saturdays then I can even make this timeslot if I have early shifts!

3 Likes

Cib, I’m no expert, but turning down the game volume and turning up some Playback item in TS worked wonders. These are probably wrong, but working well for me.

4 Likes

Guys, thanks for showing up. Hope y’all had a good time, I know I did. I’ll upload the mission to our database here.

I enjoy creating and playing in fun little co-op “mini-ops” like this. So much more fun than stomping the AI alone.

6 Likes

Obligatory:

3 Likes

nice one mate, thanks for inviting us

1 Like

Concur, this was really good and sorry for not be able to tell you directly while in TS.
:smiley:

Can’t wait to try something like this again!

2 Likes

I was away from my 'puter but I am in for anything like this in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Marine air ops require a constant state of readiness. We are America’s 911.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I flew with you all, but I would love to join in a similar mission in the future. UH-1H or A-10C.

+1

Hoping to catch the next one

+1

Me too

Might be a while on my end boys, I’m pretty much jammed up with work until the end of May.

OK. We’ll put the end of May on our calendars!

1 Like

Should be just in time to add some F18s to the mix.