Siege (Rainbow Six)/ Mudspike Ground Ops

We should be more careful about moving in front of someone who is already shooting. Sounds obvious, but that’s whats caused most of the team kills that I’ve seen when we’re playing.

No power no games.

Hope you got your power back quickly. Prof was also absent, so I wonder if he also had outage?

A good session, though. As usual, the AI were punishing, but that makes the victories sweeter.

No power until tomorrow at least. The whole substation is dead.

Man, you’re going to have to take a couple of days off of work to level up your Rocket Pass. Can’t fall behind.

I remember when I had a 1 week internet outage…

I’m back, no power until 10 minutes ago, Tornados came through the city. A lot of damage, a power sub station totally destroyed, many power lines down. If I have power, will be there for Arma this afternoon. If not there, I’ve lost power again !

1 Like

There is a 57 Mb. update for Rainbow Six ;

Rainbow Six Siege Test Server Bug Fixes

Fixed - Mavericks blowtorch makes no sound on the first use on a wall.
Fixed - Clash is not able to use Observation Tool while shield is extended
Fixed - An LOD allows players on the Spitfire Courtyard roofs to see behind a corrugated steel wall through a 3rd floor window of Hereford Base
Fixed - Equipping a shield drops the fps by 10-20 on Hereford Base
Fixed - The FPS in Hereford Base Map Rework is unstable.
Fixed - Instead of disappearing when Echo's Yokai hover drone is disabled, the "Jump" button appears greyed out
Fixed - Maestro's gadget is vulnerable when placed on certain destructible surfaces and the surface is broken, specifically small pinstripe carpets
Fixed - Players can't pick up Rook's armor plates if the armor bag is deployed on a kettle in 3F Cigar Lounge in Kafe
Fixed - The Mouse Scrolling Wheel Functionality can't be disabled (*it can now be disabled)
Fixed - While prone, using melee and standing up will switch the knife animation to shield.
Fixed - End of round timer does not stop when initiating the defuser plant at the last moment
Fixed - If Buck mounts Tachanka's LMG Turret with the Skeleteton Key on and leaves, no interaction can be made with the turret afterwards
Fixed - The Bulletproof camera can't be access by pressing Secondary Gadget button while you are in prone stance
Fixed - The caster is able to mute the voice chat of the player during a match by pressing tab

I liked playing the Hostage Extract missions last night with the “defensive” style. We did pretty well with softening up the reinforcements that way.

Credit to saghen for suggesting the idea.

And oh… yea…

Just a warning, there is a 797 Mb. update for Rainbow 6, you may want to download before tomorrows game …

1 Like

No one made it for Rainbow 6 last night, so we are going to play tonight at 8:00 pm EST if anyone is interested in joining us.

Sounds good!

Ha, well that was nice. I got Kaid.

BTW, Prof and others who usually meet us on TeamSpeak… Mudspike is dropping their TeamSpeak server on December 31st. Rhino has set up a new Discord channel for us to use, works for Rainbow 6 and Rocket League, or whatever else we eventually get into.

I’ll be on the Mudspike TS tonight about 15 minutes early, if anybody wants to join and get setup for Discord.

You can get started by installing the Windows client (58MB) from here:

Just create an account, and when you join the new server we’ll use, you can pick your desired screen name for it.

We’ll test it out a bit tonight. See you there!

1 Like

I played Insurgency with you guys a few times, good group of guys. Sad to see TS3 go.

I got Kaid as well, I’ve been trying it out this week. It’s not bad, but really it’s usefulness would only be realized in Multiplayer.
I’m downloading Discord now and I’ll install it and be there early tonight to set it all up. Thanks Ads

Sounds good, Prof.

I think Rhino will need to give you an invite link to our specific Discord channel tonight (or maybe i can share my link with you?). That’ll get you into the private group, and from there we’re good.

Heads up Guys, there is a 646 Mb. update for RainBow 6.

Heads up, there is a 5.9 Gb. update to Rainbow 6. Everyone will have to download it by Friday. :rage:

This is the update for Operation Phantom Sight with the two new operators, and a lot of fixes, etc.

1 Like