So..any 2017 resolutions?

Four years ago it was hard to be a father. Merlin would distract me all the time.
But now with over the ear head phones and Oculus Rift… Its easy to ignore babies.

Seriously, Congratulations Rhinosaurus!

2 Likes

Not big on resolutions, but I’ll have a go:

• Keep CSGO uninstalled. I’m about a month clean now, after 2000 hours played. That community is toxic and Whitney Houston was way off with that ‘the children are our future’ stuff, which is all fine but after every match I’m getting tired of wanting to ‘Silkwood Shower’ afterwards. If a community is toxic then the very absolute least you can do to improve it is not to participate in it.

• More climbs in 2017. Get to Jasper in the Spring but this time do a proper overnighter somewhere dangerous but nice looking (without dying or needing an airlift)

• Play backlog of sims and games.

• Spend less time playing backlog of sims and games and just hanging out with family.

• Improve @dicebot so it becomes self-aware enough to go join other forums and confuse everyone.

• Get @wxbot to use the dicebot when it can’t find a weather station to look-up and then use the results to generate a random weather report.

4 Likes

You should come play World of Warships with us. Such a mature, supportive community full of knowledgeable individuals and intelligent, rational discourse.

2 Likes

Post more on Mudspike :slight_smile:

15 Likes

@#!$%^% Potato Team! - @Navynuke99, 2016.

1 Like

Hey…I’m a good camper and I can fly you to a trauma center if you fall…win-win! (But we’ll need 3G so I can check @wxbot on my cell phone…

1 Like

Post more pictures of F 111’s so @wagmatt gets my subtle hint

4 Likes

Really? I stop by at least once a day and never saw you asking for the 111 :wink:

11 Likes

What about an Intruder?

2 Likes

Nevermind @Bogusheadbox - every site has one of them…ya’ know…he spends most of his day at high cabin pressures…

1 Like

LMAO!!! Thank You sir

1 Like

I wish i looked that normal

4 Likes

Spend more time outdoors with family
Buy less games that I don’t have time to play

2 Likes

I’d like that but then you wouldn’t fit in here anymore lol

3 Likes

Hike more, I tried to get out more this summer even for short hikes, but it just wasn’t enough, really missing it with the colder months here.

Now the serious list:

• Go cold turkey on alcohol
  • Run 250 km in 2017 (5km per week on average)
  • Learn to solo/impro on guitar (playing for 15 years but awfully with really bad technique)
1 Like

My new years resolution is going to be the same as it was last year; 1920X1080. Unless I am able to save up a little money, then it may be 2160X1200.

6 Likes