SpaceX

Yeah…that was one of the clearest uninterrupted live views of the booster landing that I’ve seen. Great video…!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Virgin Galactic

BN3 firing in a few seconds!
Any moment now…

1 Like

Come on…

1 Like

…and done. Looks like it worked.
Going to bed now.

2 Likes

Everyday Astronaut YouTuber doing a long walk around with Elon (Pt 1 of 3). Super interesting.

5 Likes

The fully stacked Starship + Booster was also great to watch. Can’t wait to see it fly.

2 Likes

Fascinating look at not only the building of a spaceport, but also an interesting view of Elon’s thought processes.

3 Likes

Cool graphic…

8 Likes

Thats AWESOME @BeachAV8R

No more renders, this is for real now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking…I was just listening to his thought process in awe, it was very cool to watch.

That was a fascinating interview. It’s hard not to be impressed by Elon Musk. He might put his foot in his mouth at times, but there is no denying that he thinks at a completely different level than most of us.

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Elon Musk discussion thread

I split this post to avoid derailing the operations from the person.

3 Likes

Part 3 video is up and it is really interesting when they go to the pad and hear the ‘shop talk’. Eric Berger writes of some of the issues with the Blue Origin engines here (link below) and in part 3 you can see how SpaceX is trying to operate ‘part rich’.

Blue Origin’s powerful BE-4 engine is more than four years late—here’s why | Ars Technica

Space X launch in 40 minutes… quite a historic launch and mission too.

1 Like

about 7 mins to launch.

1 Like

Another flawless launch and booster recovery. It completely overshadows the Blue Origin and Virgin Galactic flights.

1 Like

Amazing to watch. Now compare this in your mind to Gagarin"s flight. Wow.