VirPil MongoosT50 CM2 grip

FedEx dropped off my CM2 grip today…

So far I like it a lot. The extra length makes it feel like there is greater movement than I had with the Warthog stick. The extra buttons add a lot of functionality and the brake lever is fantastic for the Spitfire. The Warthog stick is a lot more weighty and feels better in the hand IMHO, but the VirPil grip still feels like a high quality product. Now I am going to have to figure out what I am going to do with the flip down trigger …

8 Likes

How do you like that brake handle?

That is quite the set-up! Love those MFDs and how the rudder pedals are integrated into everything. How is your throttle set-up?

You know what I would have done? Left it in the box and just stared at it for a week or two.

nodding1

3 Likes

I like it a lot! … So far I have only flown the DCS Spitfire, and it is a lot more manageable on the ground with this setup.

1 Like

Thanks, I think I am pretty much set for my military setup. I’m still wanting the Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle for civilian flying (for those aircraft that don’t use a stick). I have pretty much color coordinated all my controllers and mounting hardware, so it all looks quite sharp. For Throttle, I am still using my trusty Warthog throttle…

2 Likes

Yes you would, and it would have driven us all crazy. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Interested in learning how you set up your cougar MFDs like that. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wish I could tell you I did something ingenious, but in reality I just threw some money at it.

3 Likes