Visual Jokes or Intensity

14 Likes

I wanted you guys to count all the mistakes in these illustrations but I don’t think math can be pushed that far…

For reference, it’s the posters of Strike Commando 1 and 2.:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

It’s as though they just randomly picked as many action themed images as they could find submitted them all to an artist who knew nothing about the subject and was told to
Make it look good :grinning:

3 Likes

I know right? Looks like AI art before it was a thing…

7 Likes

You’re telling me that is not AI generated?!

Ahahahahaha! *rolls off chair in fits of laughter.

7 Likes

Now suddenly I want an M16/M203 minigun, and a belt-fed mini Uzi! :rofl: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

And using rifle-sized bullets as well!

2 Likes

in the first one his bandoleer looks like its holding small missiles with fins rather than bullets :smiley:

3 Likes

What (some) Americans do for fun:

Attempting to shoot down a drone with multiple belt-fed machineguns (including a brief burst from a minigun, which likely chewed through as much 7.62 as the rest combined) at Big Sandy Machine Gun Shoot, March 2024. Awesome to watch, but also illustrates the difficulty of destroying FPV drones like those seen in Ukraine.

5 Likes

I can imagine.

We practiced firing at a reasonably big drone (~2m wingspan, maybe) with our 50 cal NSV with a glass sight, during daytime.

The drone was just fine after everyone had a go…and this was with well above average (rifle) shooters, although not experienced with air targets.

Admittedly you probably get better with practice…but judging from that, a smaller drone, at night…yeah, my money is on the drone :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And the drone was even lit up brightly!

Those things are hard to hit.

2 Likes

That is freaking awesome. I love it.

1 Like

Red and green tracers… just like Christmas :wink:

‘Christmas in July’ is actually a thing downunder :thinking: Pity we aren’t allowed to have machine guns :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Which reminds me of:

8 Likes

Is that a super buff colonel kurtz bottom right in the first one?

2 Likes

Reminds me more of Stallone as his Rambo character.

Wheels

1 Like

oh yeah the main guy for sure! I was talking about the bald guy bottom right, has a Brando kinda thing going.

2 Likes

10 Likes
8 Likes

15 Likes