What we are driving (2021)

@nikit Neat - What make and model?

I live in rural Australia and know the value of a good 4x4. As much as I would love another thumping V8 musclecar, the roads around here…

But only if you have the regulation bag of cement in the boot to stop the backend overtaking the the front end on corners :grinning:

1 Like

Hello, Harry.
It is a Dahiatsu Feroza F300. With more than 30 years behind it and there it continues to roll on the hardest roads on the island without any problem.
Out there I’m sure you’ll be able to see some still rolling. I’ve seen some Ferozas and Rockys facebook group in Australia.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like VictorK2. The Feroza is a little imp that likes to drink a lot of fuel, but it never breaks and can almost climb up a wall.

1 Like

Doh’ I should have enlarged the photo and would have been able to see ‘Feroza’ :wink:

Old off roaders like that just keep going and going don’t they. My D22 Nissan Navara is coming up on 18 years old, has clocked over 450,000km and still going strong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Nissan Navara is an excellent machine too, very tough and great to carry any load on the worst of roads.

2 Likes

I always thought if Mad Max was made in the UK he would’ve had that awesome 3-wheeled car, the Robin.

10 Likes

I LOL’d :smiley:

Ive always ALWAYS wanted to put a Gsx-R 1000 engine in a reliant. Its been done with a hayabusa lump but i think a K7 1000 engine would fit that like a glove

3 Likes

That has to be done :grinning::grinning::grinning: just imagine a boy racers face when you pull away from him at the lights with a robin reliant :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Throbbin’ reliant :rofl:

3 Likes

There’s a gas station right by campus that has had an old Accord LX that looks exactly like my first car (same color and model year) sitting outside for a couple of years. I keep meaning to stop by and check it out, out of curiosity.

1 Like