What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

One of my favorite songs…played in a unique way…

I’m listening to covers, as usual!

Who can compare to the legit, right? But the four gals have good taste and do a creditable job…

Then perhaps you might like this. But probably not :slight_smile:

This one’s also pretty good.

Yes I did like David Lynch’s adaption… Come at me bro

If only movies still reeked of this much 80’s

One of the best parts

The real McKenzies are playing at a bar 10 minutes away from me in a couple of months, I s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ shall be attending.

Motion Device. I’ve been enjoying watching (and occasionally having a chuckle at) this fun and great little band’s covers. Some of their earlier stuff was still a bit rough around the edges, but have a particular charm nonetheless.

Sounding quite polished later, this is their rendition of what was probably my favorite song when in my teens.

Just reminiscing about the recently late Charlie Murphy, RIP! (he was a Boiler Technician in the Navy for six years!) …

et al.

Game. Blouses.

Who’s gonna make us pancakes now?

This guy who finds rhythm in dialog!

Oh man, Rick James … so funny …

It’s a They Might Be Giants kind of day
experimental film

Don’t Let’s Start

Birdhouse in your soul

THEY DID SOMETHING WITH HOMESTARR RUNNER!!??!!?? HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS??!!

Also, just found out these guys are playing here in a few months:

I dunno, was only about 13 years ago :smile: They also did the music for the puppet jam shorts and one of the sbemails

Getting ready for Friday night:

Van Malloy … the guy between Van Hagar and Van Cherone :grin:

Watching the Bo Spring Band from Apalachicola performing at an old, gutted movie theater in Port St. Joe, Florida… The crowd is a trip…I feel like I’m in the book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil…