What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

Warehouse is still my all-time favorite Dave Matthews song. I’ve seen them a dozen times in the last twenty-some years, and I still get excited at those opening chords.

Oooh, I like that! Dangit, that’s more money on concert tickets.

1 Like

This just came up on my feed this morning. I’m a fan.

1 Like
1 Like

Happy Rex Manning Day!

1 Like

Way to damned early to be awake.

1 Like

Been binging the classics lately:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to this new album more and more.

1 Like

Stick Figure (going to see them at Red Rocks…!!! Yeah!) turned me on to Slightly Stoopid. I guess I was supposed to be a pot smoking surfer in my other life…(hey, there’s always retirement!)…

2 Likes

I knew some girls like this…

3 Likes

Whaaaaaat?? I feel like I’ve failed Mudspike if you’re just now finding out about them. They’re playing Raleigh again this summer with one of my old favorites (and another San Diego local) Pepper.

And I saw many old retired potheads out on the breaks off Trestles or Windandsea.

3 Likes

There’s a lot to keep up with…LOL…it probably slipped past my radar. We go through phases too. Last year it was Matisyahu on constant replay. Right now it’s Stick Figure… We might make that July 14 in RDU since Stick Figure, Slightly Stoopid, and Pepper are all playing together that night. That’d be epic…

1 Like

Go for the lawn seats.

1 Like

I sorta found that to be true at PNC Pavilion too. When I saw Korn there I wasn’t impressed with the sound in the mid-portion of the seated area. It actually sounded better once we got up outside of the covered area. Odd but true.

1 Like

Plus, then you can also watch and laugh with us at the high school kids thinking they’re being sneaky with the illicit materials they smuggled in. Makes for great entertainment between sets.

Not to mention, if you really want to get closer, it’s pretty easy to just walk down and into the seats after the show starts- especially after it gets dark.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I hate that I couldn’t make their show here.

I’m stuck on a beach music kick now.

On a more instrumental/light vocal kick lately myself.

1 Like

Seing Steve Earle tomorrow night in Portland Me.

2 Likes