What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

Don’t forget, the Coachella live feed for the weekend starts this evening. Three channels, covering each of the main stages.

1 Like
1 Like

Galway Girl!

I so wanted to give your Steve Earle post a like based on Copper Head Road alone but I couldn’t based on Copper Head Road alone … you know what I mean. :wink:

Here’s a real Southern Rocker’s sound check …

1 Like

The… LASERMASTER!

1 Like

Trying to block out the kid’s incessant whining and this-and-thatting, reflecting my mood:

1 Like

Revisiting some my favorite Tiny Desk episodes:

And I’m glad I just discovered this gem.

1 Like

Love those NPR Tiny Desk concerts…

2 Likes

Have you ever checked out the Morning Becomes Eclectic series? Another one of my favorite series.

I’m probably the biggest Led Zeppelin fan here which brings me to this question … What the hell are these kids doing? …

I have no idea what’s going on here, but I like it.

1 Like

I don’t know how many electronic music fans there are here at Mudspike, but anyway.

RIP Avicii

1 Like

I saw that- I’m still in shock. Such a prolific musician and producer, and from such a young age.

I loved the stories he often told through his songs and videos:

Today I learned that Scarlett Johansson can sing.

1 Like

Mmmm, Scarlett Johansson … drool …, such a smoke show. :heart_eyes:

Too bad I couldn’t bare watching “Ghost in the Shell”. :frowning:

2 Likes

I refuse to acknowledge that was even a thing. But that’s a rage - filled rant for another place.

1 Like

That skin-suit though…

Thanks to Melodyne etc., anybody can produce an album nowadays. Not implying that she’s necessarily using it, though. It’s just that the threshold of technical profession for singing has practically disappeared with the advent of that technology.

Friend of mine was a producer who worked with J. Lo - she’s pretty much the exact definition of this. Oh, the stories he told about recording with her…

She was the porcupine rocker in Sing. My daughters love that film.

1 Like