Where Are You Photos [2022]

They used to do laps at AMA a lot while I was flying out there. Was amazing how something the size of a residential block can appear to just barely be moving in the pattern.

2 Likes

They really were “barely moving” on Track “Charlie”!

3 Likes

Awesome pic sir, thanks for posting!

On another forum a C-5 driver lovingly calls his ride the FRED; F’ing Ridicilous Economic Disaster. Guess it aint cheap to fly and maintain :wink:

7 Likes

View from my simpit of tonight’s supermoon

9 Likes

FIBUA - The German village in deepest Wales…

10 Likes

Had a day out in London … yes we managed to pick one of the hottest days of the year to get stuffed in to tiny metal tubes underground with no air con… but Greenwich university looks nice … lawns look a bit brown… and I didn’t expect to see a cruise ship moored in the Thames…

11 Likes

it looked awsome here aswell… and there is the perseids meteor shower tonight :grinning:

3 Likes

What’s that thing on the left?

3 Likes

Trying to catch some shooting stars

Camera set to interval shooting, taking a 5s exposure every 10 seconds. So far I captured one shooting star, took about 300shots lol

The almost full moon doesn’t help xD

Edit: I have spotted about 10 shooting stars so far. Not much luck getting pictures though.

9 Likes

Fingers crossed bro. Love your work.

3 Likes

Just now in-between shots was a really nice one lol. Just my luck :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No pressure … just concentrate! :wink:

1 Like

Imgur

Here’s a crop of the one meteor I managed to catch. As you can see they’re easily distinguished from satellites by their shape and colour:

16 Likes

Legoland!

18 Likes

Finally the humidity and dew points here have decreased enough to feel wonderful.
Took advantage of the cool morning and did some target shooting.

Dialed to 30yds again

From “his” perspective

14 Likes

You should ask @Victork2 's wife that question. She answered it on facebook!

C’mon @Scoop … don’t leave me hangin’! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! I got hooked on a show called MeatEater years ago and I’ve always wanted to get into archery …

Steve Rinella actually turned me on to Joe Rogan who’s a very avid bowhunter and goes hunting with Steve every now and then.

I gotta get me a nice bow in the near future … not really to hunt but for the archery of it all. I hear it takes a lot of discipline and practice.

1 Like

She said it looked like a large member :flushed:

4 Likes

View of neighbours roof/chimney pots in daylight without the moon. The pot on the right is the one you asked about

3 Likes