Where You Are Photos

Makes sense. Just wondering what the 9.9 :arrow_down: means LOL. Probably a split-S.

The system doesn’t show more than 9.9 …descent probably was higher initially at least. Idle, Speed brakes, bank to 45 and acceleragte to 340ish.

2 Likes

Poor ADC, must be thinking “OH MY GOD IM CRASHING, IM CRASHHHINGGGGG”.

2 Likes

10 Likes

OMG this is SERIOUS! You both have ugly Star Wars Christmas apparel! :smiley:
A match made in Heaven.

4 Likes

LOL…man, I HATE plumbing issues. I feel for ya’ brother.

Me…I’m rounding up the boys and surprising them with pizza at their favorite spot…then:

5 Likes

Yep, my lot as well. T-minus 1 hour till curtain. A new holiday tradition.

3 Likes

Let me know what y’all think!

1 Like

Same mill, different day!

2 Likes

It was good. I won’t post any spoilers, but for me, Rogue One is still the best of all the Star Wars movies. The Force Awakens I thought edged out The Last Jedi simply because of the emotional reaction I had to seeing all those old stars on the screen again in TFA. The Last Jedi has some wow moments though. Our seats were not optimal though - we were stuck in the very back left corner and I was pretty disappointed with the theater size (it was one of the smaller screens)…so that had an impact as well perhaps.

1 Like

Got myself a Christmas present:

7 Likes

That is a beautiful tablecloth. You must have been good all year… :+1:

6 Likes

Plus it comes with a new standard zoom lens for my good old EOS 50D.

Edit: I have acquired quite a collection since my humble beginnings with the EOS 50D, 17-85mm standard zoom and 50mm f/1.8 (seriously that 50mm is a great lens for just 100 bucks).

4 Likes

The annual watching of Christmas Vacation. A tradition we never skip!

6 Likes

Mine are older so it’s a Trading Places and Die Hard double bill.

9 Likes

I second that. A lot.

Gee…I wonder if it will be a JFK non precision approach with a circle to land for the hundredth time…

4 Likes

I’m guessing it will… I’ll even predict the circle will be to 31R :wink: .

1 Like

But you’ll be sooooo good when you go there for real!