Where You Are Photos

Meanwhile, the ILS 6 circle to Rwy 1 at Teterboro claimed two lives this year.

If I had had a girl instead of a boy, I was going to name her KTAIT…

1 Like

Look familiar @Troll ?

5 Likes

The office!!

3 Likes

A very dreary December ride:

4 Likes

I got rained on a lot tonight in eastern NC…brrr…miserable…!

7 Likes

It’s not that grim up north…

2 Likes

Tactical mobility scooter: Desert Splinter Camo Edition

3 Likes

Needs a MK 19.

1 Like

Cold, but better than rain. Plus not actually ‘Canada Cold’ just regular cold.

3 Likes

When your previous year’s X-Plane Christmas Flight turns into reality…LOL…

(Personally, I don’t think it’s going to go…but stranger things have happened…)

SA1

4 Likes

3 stops to get there?

Yeah…two nurses, a safety nurse from us, patient, family member, interpreter, and raft. Sucks to be our max gross weight… :frowning:

Why I’m a little behind on the MUDSPIKE Christmas trip. Had to work in the brewery for a few days to give our head brewer some time off. At least I’ll be able to do some flight planning. Sending you all a virtual pint. Real one on me if you get here Saturday between 1600 and 1900. Then I’m heading back to ATL have presents to wrap and maybe a bicycle to build. -Cheers

We tapped a new IPA tonight and very pleased. Hoppy with a sweet finish.

6 Likes

Hey @chipwich, I’m gonna be in Chuck Town for New Years. Anywhere down there serving y’alls stuff?

You need a Challenger! Even better, a Global!

1 Like

All I really need is a gross weight increase to 17,000 lbs. from 16,300…that’d eliminate a lot of the hassles in some of these trips. They tend to be just a bit too long for our range once we fill up the seats in the back.

I think this is a pre-planned transport - occurring just after the New Year… I’ll let you know if it shakes out.

1 Like

More of the delights of Newcastle. So many Bridges.

5 Likes

Thanks for asking Navynuke99. We just opened in Sept (can you tell I’m a proud pappa) and didn’t go into distribution until November. But our distributor has picked up a couple of very encouraging orders (200+ kegs). We receive sales reports, but even if we see that a venue has purchased kegs, there is no good way for us to know if it is on tap. One method is to use the untappd app, which looking this morning shows check-ins at Carolina Ale House, Pour Taproom, and My Father’s Moustache. Still, I know that there are over 60 kegs out in Charleston, so perhaps the check-ins are not that reliable. And a lot of folks in the area stop by the brewery.

On the subject of the brewery, I apologize for bringing it up so often lately. It is not my intention of using MUDSPIKE as a marketing outlet. Rather, I’m hoping that I can leverage my partnership into something valuable for you guys, like a MUDSPIKE discount card, or the like, or one day have a bunch of us meet up there. We are very close to the KCHS and the joint base. Having said that, I only come down every four or five weeks to help out. I won’t be here for New Year’s, but we are throwing a party for that occasion, and also hosting a going away party for a cousin whose SC NG unit is getting deployed again. -cheers

3 Likes

Advertise away…! I love the local tie-in…and I’m gonna take you up on a discount offer one day when we happen to bump into each other. We get down to Charleston (as a family) every so often, so I’ll definitely coordinate something one day. I get down to CHS nearly weekly flying, but darned if they will let me have a brew and then fly… :smiley:

3 Likes