Where You Are Photos

TIL that in New England, they put the beer next to the meat. Hope you got some too!

@Tankerwade METAR raw report: KPSM 041333Z 01014G22KT 1/2SM R34/4000V4500FT -SN FZFG OVC010 M06/M09 A2965 RMK AO2A.

That’s a proper crappy day @Tankerwade. Glad I’m off today.

We are only at work for a half day today. So my plan when I get home is to make up some cider and rum and fly around the Caribbean in X-Plane while the snow comes down outside the window.

2 Likes

It is a little frosty in the Carolinas… It looks like it is going to stay on the ground for a couple days too. I love how dead quiet it gets when everything shuts down like this. I’m definitely not going near a road myself, not that I planned on doing anything other than play video games anyway. :wink:

7 Likes

Over here in the Charlotte area we missed out on all the fun… :unamused:

You could send some of that cold air over to Europe. We haven’t had a proper winter since January 2012. On new years we had 12°C and right now it’s 8°C and you can count the days it was below 0°C this winter on one hand…

Raleigh right now:

https://m.imgur.com/aX8YLXF

The brewery parking lot from a security camera.

Another from Charleston.

5 Likes

Yeah, rub it in. I missed that by twenty. Four. Hours.

And as usual, the system missed Raleigh. I’m beginning to think there’s some sort of fun winter weather shield around this city.

My front step on my way to work this morning:

4 Likes

Send some of that snow our way. Good ole central Europe is getting one warm front after the other currently.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t get too far behind in cleaning it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A grim and foreboding night on the English Channel:

5 Likes

Having just recently watched the excellent Dunkirk movie (although the Spitfire on fire at the end was missing an engine block) I couldn’t resist doing the other side of the Channel image. :wink:

8 Likes

Don’t want any Australian or South American readers to feel left out.

437673294b8798abed02faecb84de7d012caee3c_1_690x385

11 Likes

Not really a where I am but more where they were

Photos my grandpa took over north Vietnam that my grandma gave me over Christmas. Thought y’all would get a kick out of them

14 Likes

Those are fantastic shots! RF-101 Voodoo?

Indeed RF-101C of the 45th polka dots

3 Likes

Awesome road trip problems…

3 Likes