Where You Are Photos

So, once my DCS 2.5 download and installation was finished, I realized I had a bunch of modules to install as well… My daughter asked if we could go skiing, so I started the modules torrent and we hit the slopes.

She’s getting quite good at this. Didn’t fall once!

Oh, BTW. My skis.
Nordica Dobermann SPITFIRE. :wink:

7 Likes

Looks fun, I wish I had any skills on ski or snowboard other then falling down.

1 Like

Another weekend, another summit.

Since the avalanche situation is once again dicey, but visual conditions were not too bad, we decided to try the summit in the Hochschwab range again where we had to abort 3 weeks ago.

Visibility still wasn’t great but it was enough, so we finally made the summit.

From the top

From the bottom

And a few shots from in between

10 Likes

Sunrise, Miami FL.

5 Likes

Very cool shot Paul. Is that from a hotel or condo?

From my hotel room this morning. It was a stunning sunrise and the camera on my phone captured it quite nicely. The photo was taken using auto settings and no post processing or enhancements. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, that makes sense. I was trying to get oriented. Looks like Venetian and MacArthur causeways with the cruise ship terminal on Dodge Island beyond. Nice. Queue the Jan Hammer…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jswHsTJQL_c

3 Likes

Our other Citation is getting upgraded from a GNS430 to a GTN625…

2 Likes

Going camping on the White Rim trail in Utah in April. The old cot was ripped and I needed a new tent so Googled “cot tent” and this miraculously arrived today!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like it was parked in the wrong neighbourhood…

4 Likes

More of a ‘Where am I going?’ photo:

I’ve just got this feeling that I’m not going to see it again :pensive:

4 Likes

Don’t worry…mK10xNn

4 Likes

Protip from an old mover: put a pillowcase over that screen to protect it from accidental scratches. You still need to vewy vewy carefull with it as its a plate of glass on a stand, but still.

2 Likes

Make brutally sure that your graphic card is NOT hanging unto the motherboard simply via the PCI-Express port!

A long travel via car will slowly bounce the PCI-Ex port off the MoBo.

Either you rest your case on it’s flat side, or you dismount the graphic card or you put something to support its weight.

Trust me on that. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I call it, “OS2U Nude.”

1 Like

And a couple of shots showing the cofferdam going in around the hull.

3 Likes

This is what we do when it drops down near 1/4 mile…all the pilots sit in the office and place bets on who gets in and who doesn’t… LOL…

I have money on N581RV not making it into Concord…

4 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like he made it in… I gotta buy someone a Snickers bar…

1 Like