God speed @Toppometer.

Here is a taste of your daily life.

Walking to the shops

Chatting to the local constabulary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

3 Likes

Off we go…

4 Likes

Good luck buddy. Send me some sunshine !!

1 Like

I think he likes it.

10 Likes

Light load. 1 x Mahi Mahi and 8 x tuna.

3 Likes

I’m painting Kai’s bedroom. I hate painting. I won’t dignify the act by posting a photo of it. Did I mention I hate painting? Like really hate it. I should have built a log cabin.

5 Likes

My parents had one of those. The caulking every year was much, much worse than the occasional painting.

Speaking of which, if you have any desire to still buy one, it’s in Western NY, on 20+ acres, and I think it’s still for sale…

1 Like

My idea of Western NY is Idaho. I want to raise rabbits. And my wife will cook them for me. And I will have a pick-up truck. Maybe even a recreational vehicle.

5 Likes

That’s pretty spot on for Bath. Except there’s more money in meth.

1 Like

I think your wife will have something to say about the “two” wives part…

4 Likes

Too bad he ”slipped”.
I liked his outlook on life…

Didn’t he get shot? I though it was the political officer that “slipped”…

1 Like

In stark contrast I must admit I loved painting my kids room. I had a brief chat with them to pick a theme and off I went.

Soon the walls were covered in cartoon-esque animals, flowers, trees and whatnot. :smiley:

You’re absolutely correct! He got shot in the end.

My bad! I will immediately find my HfRO DVD and punish myself by watching it again. Hm… There’s cake left overs in the fridge. Ok, this will be a severe punishment, I can assure you.

Ooooh! Fresh, hot coffee…

1 Like

I’m such a bad, BAD, person!

9 Likes

Walked to work this morning and heard the usual fast movers overhead here in Wolverhampton, they’re usually F15s and Typhoons but used to have lots Tornados l. I think they’re usually heading to Wales for low level training. This morning with a clear cold day I managed to see their contrails.

9 Likes

Umm now where do I poop?

7 Likes

Looks like somebodies four ship DCA upgrade lol. nothing like the four ship wall of justice pushing through the cons!

1 Like

I am sure that sentence means something to somebody! :wink: