Where You Are Photos

10 Likes

Kitzsteinhorn?

Bless you!

2 Likes

Ischgl, on top of Flimspitze, looking towards Alp Trida and Samnaun.

Bless you!

Bless you!

2 Likes

I have spent a lot of my skiing in Styria, around Tauplitz. A stunning area… I’m assuming with your tours you do mates rates. :wink:

Are you saying you wanna tag along or that i’m getting off easy on the bill? :slight_smile:

If it’s the latter, you’re forgetting about the ridiculous amounts of food i have to consume after each tour.:wink:

1 Like

Picked up the new/used Linebackermobile today! (2016 w. 46k kms (ouch)) Ya ya, I know, I’ve already said on the forums that I couldn’t care less about cars but this one caught me, um, I mean us, by surprise last Saturday :slight_smile:

I’ll still be driving my 2002 vehicle on weekdays until it craps out but I thought it’s a good time to get a backup vehicle for, well, backup, and NOT for work.

These new doohickeys they put in vehicles nowadays are starting to grow on me! Heated seats and steering wheel, push button and remote starter, 8.5 inch monitor and another smaller one between the analogs, satellite radio, Bluetooth, voice recognition etc etc … the three rows of seating (I think they call it a 7 seater) and sun roof are pretty cool too.

Whoever drove this vehicle for 46000 kms really seems to have treated it well … the thing looks and drives like new and not a scratch on the computer displays. Full leather interior as well … looks way too classy for me. :smiley:

7 Likes

I like my 2010 Charger and would like a new one. Nice stuff inside the new Dodge vehicles. I think/heard the Italian influence improved the interiors since 2011. Wary of insurance rates due to sensors in the bumpers.

2 Likes

Nice new wheels @Linebacker. My wife and I recently picked up a 2015 Dodge truck and I was very impressed by all the features that I never had before in any vehicle I had owned. I’m also not really a car guy. My ride right now is a 2006 Mini Cooper S that is pretty basic by today’s standards.

1 Like

And yes, the truck is my wife’s vehicle. I have no problem with that :wink:

1 Like

I’d much prefer the Mini Cooper S but my wife wanted the space … no joke. Memories of the Tesla Model 3 dance in my head AGAIN.

2 Likes

For a guy that really isn’t into cars, I have to admit I’m very excited about the Model 3. I’m starting to think about getting ready for r it… I just had a quote done for installation of the charger in my garage… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free to thank me by shipping chocolate over. Any kind.:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Everything i toss in the trash today i will need tomorrow…

2 Likes

I hear ya, sometimes it’s nice to just toss it all out and live a little!

1 Like

8 Likes

Nine hours later :sunglasses: All I wanted was a 2" flat head zinc coated wood screw and flat washer.

ALL my chores are done!

5 Likes

I think I’m in your neck of the woods @WreckingCrew!

1 Like