Where You Are Photos

15 Likes

Shite.

2 Likes

Grand!

5 Likes

Caught the Matisyahu concert with my wife last night at The Fillmore - a long promised date night. They put on a superb show…

3 Likes

Um, I was told there would be beer…?

5 Likes

A dog that will lead you to beer is both a service and comfort animal. Good doggo.

3 Likes

It is the best this non artist could do with a half a dozen cans of spray paint. Kai’s school rock…

4 Likes

The newest addition to the simpit, featuring an elegant red and white onesie

9 Likes

What’s a school rock?

I’m not sure if it’s unique to North Carolina, but they’re outside most every public school, at least in and around Charlotte. They’re a place for students to mark up with graffiti, in a controlled and legal environment.

2 Likes

Thanks Nayynuke99. Sounds like a great idea. I haven’t seen them in Georgia yet.

In addition to what @Navynuke99 mentioned, they also raise money for the Parent / Teacher Association. They rent out the rock for $20 to allow you to decorate it for your kid’s birthday.

2 Likes

Hey guys, no real picture but more of a PSA: I’m off to Eurofighter’s base in Grosseto for a while. Might not be able to stir the usual fracas from there… so, try not to mess up too much around here, ok?
That’s MY job. :wink:

Ta!

10 Likes

I took a Challenger into Grossetto a few years back. Nice place! It was neat seeing the Typhoon’s too.

1 Like

New plane showed up today for an inspection, I’d say it’s a long way from home.

5 Likes

Those colours make me moist and envious. I love/adore white hangars!

Yo @Navynuke99, I holla’d at your girl Amelia

4 Likes

3 Likes

Found @Aginor’s plane parked next to us…

2 Likes

I googled it and several people indeed claim that it is Jerry Jones’ jet. Cool stuff, the Challenger 300 is a nice plane.