Where You Are Photos

Looks like we might be stuck here for the day. Just walked out to the road that takes us down to the valley and it is a solid sheet of 1/2 inch ice. I’m surprised the power is still on given all the trees loaded up…

2 Likes

Oh, perfect opportunity to do this!!! …

Gimme my Timmies! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’d be Caribou Coffee here, I think.

Charlie Parker’s in Springfield, IL…apparently featured on Diners, Dives, and Drive Inns. They made a mean omelette…

You in the FBO car?

The FBO car this time was an airport SUV that someone had tried to clean with some sort of solvent. All of the interior rubber and plastic (including the steering wheel) had that tacky, sticky, gummy feel. It was disgustingly familiar. Driving it felt very much like the old beater Crown Vics though…so that part of the experience met expectations…

1 Like

Uggh. Dealing with this since Friday. Almost dry…

My flight has been delayed.

1 Like

2 Likes

Midway again?

Yeah. Timed out and elected not to Part 91 home. That 4AM page is catching up with me. :zzz:

1 Like

Better safe than…
At least there is good pizza close at hand :wink: .

1 Like

A match made in heaven. This 2013 Catena Malbec and a 2010 Warthog made mincemeat of my virtual A2A adversaries this evening :blush:

5 Likes

No photos, my face is too glum for a photo. Sitting in the mazda dealership getting the alloys replaced under warranty and they tell me it could take 2.5 hours… WTF

Its raining outside and I am stuck here. All I have is mudspike which reminds me of f-111’s and how I don’t have the program to fly one

9 Likes

INTERVENTION!!!

All hands! @Bogusheadbox needs your support!!

Here’s something for you to read, buddy!
Hang in there!

Flying the Iconic Swing-Wing F-111 Aardvark at the Height of the Cold War

5 Likes

and

3 Likes

@komemiute. Lol
@Troll, well i was halfway through the f-111 article when the battery ran out on my phone. #facepalm anger. I went for a walk in the rain.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:
Can’t help you there…

2 Likes

Wheels I take it? Sucks to hear! Alloy are being a bit too rusty too soon?

Manufacturing defect on the alloy rims. One of the replacement rims, i noticed this morning in the sun, has some subtle scratches. Its very minor and well, screw em. I am going to sit through the whole process again to see if i can get it replaced. I don’t split with my cash for poor workmanship.

Damn that sucks. Rims are impossible to keep nice any way so I always just accept it if they look rubbish. Although when you just sat through all of that… you atleast want it to look nice for a little while… Good luck!