Where You Are Photos

What airfield? I’ve got ORBX Norway, a few ORBX and Aerosoft Norwegian airports, and Majestic DH-8 - would love to recreate some of your flights.

1 Like

This was ENLK, Leknes.

The breakfast of Mudspike Champions!

Coffee, Beer, and Scrapple!

EDIT: (Burp)

3 Likes

Foosball

6 Likes

Finally, someone with some taste!

National Auto Sport Association (NASA) Nation championships today. A bit wet today, but it cleared up for a bit. I only bothered to hit the paddock today, I didn’t feel like packing in my good glass in case the heavens re-opened.

2 Likes

Nice of Ving Rhames and Montel Williams to invite you into their box.

2 Likes

Go Bucks!

Neo and I

Not that Neo… This Neo

Visited the Rock

Not that Rock… This Rock

14 Likes

Cool!

Here we go - all three aircraft heading to Wilmington…

7 Likes

Stay safe out there- it looks really, really bad based on what we’ve been seeing and hearing, especially from our team members from out there.

Our Mobile MED-1 mobile hospital will be moving toward the area tomorrow. They are trying to get it to the Havelock, NC area but they only made it to where the waters are still rising today.

The good news is we can resupply anything by air for the coming week. The helicopter trip from Charlotte is not too far, and the fixed wings can get things close. Looks like Jacksonville (OAJ) is open to SAR and medevac flights as well…so that’s good. All that water in Lumberton, Goldsboro, and Greenville is headed toward the coast…gonna be ugly(ier)…

5 Likes

Friend of mine just got back into Raleigh from Jax, FL, and he’s hoping to get back out that way in the next couple of days- works for NAVAIR at Cherry Point- I’m guessing they’re still flooded?

Also, we may be out that way with Team Rubicon in the coming weeks. I’ll keep you posted.

I-40 and Highway 17 were completely cut off from what I could see flying in there a couple hours ago…

Only thing above the water is the bridge…

2 Likes

That’s Highway 17 just south of Wilmington if you were going toward Myrtle… flooded for quite a distance…

3 Likes

7 Likes

Jesus. Yeah, we’re wondering how folks are going to get back east in the coming days.

Just wow! Unbelievable.

In flooded Whiteville, NC now. Looks like highway 17 is still under water…

Cold soaked wing fuel from the flight down from Roanoke is the coldest thing here. No power in the FBO and it is sweltering…

10 Likes