Where You Are Photos

My daughter’s Christmas present. Tickets to UNC vs NC State game.

IMG_0003

SO jealous right now.

I’m in Boca Raton for likely a few weeks (Unfortunately not a vacation. Mom passed away) and evidently the blimp is based just south of here. It went up ad down the coast for a couple of hours yesterday.

I’ve got more pics if we think DCS might want to do the blimps their next aircraft…a good addition to the National Training Range map…some “Black Sunday” like missions…:slightly_smiling_face:

So sorry to hear that Will. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I met a blimp pilot when I was living in Ohio. They would bring the MetLife blimp to Zanesville and hang around for a week or so each year. She told me that there are more active NASA astronauts than active blimp pilots. The whole team were neat people and I really enjoyed watching them ‘land’ it. Not a job I would like much though. Always on the road and it would take ages to get anywhere!

Sorry to hear of your loss Will. My condolences.

So sorry to hear about your mom passing away. I’ll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Oh… I’m sorry. My condolences and a warm hug.

My condolences. :frowning:

That’s undoubtedly a tough one Will. Thoughts and MUDSPIKE hugs your way.

My condolences, @Hangar200. :slightly_frowning_face:

Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss Hangar200.

Mmmmm. Very synthetic.

Makes the Global XRS avionics suite look positively archaic. :slight_smile:

Went back to California last weekend. My Grandmother turned 90, and I needed to introduce my wife to the family. Got up early and caught these on the north side.

Wow! I am definitely getting X-Plane…those visuals are awesome! …and the MFDs look great!!

…What?

:slightly_smiling_face:

Beautiful shots! Love the Kenmore Air.

Last night I got to see something kind of cool. A KC-135 overflew us (2,000’ above) and he was refueling a Navy P-8… Guess this is what it looks like from their perspective:

Yep…there you are!