X-Plane 12 Screenshots 2022 / 2023 / 2024

The 767-400 is a bit of an odd duck. It was close enough in size to the 777-200 that most airlines either stuck with the smaller 767 variants or just rolled the dice on the 777. In the end, only a handful of airlines worldwide ordered it. But for those who did, it has proved to be a great machine that’s still filling a niche which no airliner available can*.

*Because the 787 isn’t really “available”.

4 Likes

Couple of early morning FF 767-400 short hauls to SFO and SLC. XP12 beta 9, FF767 1.6.3

7 Likes

COOL! I just came back from BER in a -400 two hours ago. It warms my heart to see those colors. We flew ship 064. Yours pictured is 063. (COOL, again!). In my pretty long career flying several airliner types, the -400 is by far the hardest to land well. My student today landed in EWR beautifully! I am still riding off that high of seeing someone work so hard and be se well-rewarded.

6 Likes

nice shots! guess the scenery is true earth, correct?

1 Like

Nope just orthos, well custom, color corrected orthos by Vertical Sim. Freeware
https://verticalsims.com/vorthos-2/

Overlays by https://simheaven.com/

4 Likes

thx, once I will be up north will try them definitely.

found my new proving grounds. high deserts of Indian Springs at Creech. not many objects like buildings and stuff around, and far from big water bodies, i.e. high fps :slight_smile:

@smokinhole you were right, the default CitationX is really great for a default plane.

9 Likes

Yep. It’s a good demonstrator of the aerodynamic and systems enhancements that come with v12.

1 Like

so smooth the latest beta, doing 100 … FPS again :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s so sexy.

5 Likes

That’s great news!

was similarly surprised how good looking she is in the new XP12 … despite being free :slight_smile:

as I noticed there is certain level of disappointment about DCS modules release times. so I encourage you @Maico to try XP :slight_smile:

this one is free also, but is here and available. she is not machine perfectly looking from all possible angels but good enough to have some fun. have to take her to the boat next

8 Likes

and the opponent, also free of charge (its port from older ver. so some imperfections here and there)

5 Likes

Took a few flights in the released version of XP12.

Even though I’ve got MSAA maxed, there are still jaggies at certain angles. Default C90B and San Diego scenery. The CVN-79 John F. Kennedy has left port and heading south.

The default Baron 58 is outstanding. Probably my favorite along with the R22.

9 Likes

Baron is nice. and it was nicely pimped-up for XP12. wish all the other default birds got same treatment.

discovered interesting statue flying down low around some X-World America scenery towns (I mean I guess this is not part of default autogen)

2 Likes

Great shot! I mean, who hasn’t been wandering outside naked only to be spotted by a low hovering helicopter? :person_raising_hand: Anybody?

3 Likes

Some raining shots of the MD88

8 Likes

looks really cool :+1:

5 Likes

It has some quirks that Rotate are working on, But it is a joy to fly.

5 Likes

talking about apocalyptic junk, but these tiny birds looks sometimes even worse irl :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh I’ve flown far worse!

3 Likes