X-Plane Releases Thread (2020)

It would be great if they did that…to have coverage from San Diego to the Aleutians would be so great.

1 Like

All this talk of bush flying has got me thinking about sub-Saharan Africa for sceneries. Time to start diving down another rabbit hole…

East Timor has you covered too:

3 Likes

THAT’S A PACKAGE NOW?? I had to download all those susi air packs one by one back in the day XD

1 Like

That was a good series.

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: Linux and Windows

Hi team. I’m going to reinstall a clean XP to see if that would make AH2 connect, before I start asking questions on their forums.

Would I assume correctly that copying Custom Scenery and Aircraft folders somewhere else would be the right way to avoid having to redownload everything?

Probably… Unless the aircraft uses some external plug-in that isn’t in the aircraft folders…but that will probably work for most of your aircraft and scenery…

1 Like

Shouldn’t be a problem. I have custom sceneries in a folder outside of XP, and put shortcuts in XP costom scenery folder, for 2 different installs. Copied add-on aircraft folders between the installs. No issue.

1 Like

Milosanx with another nice one - ID28 Mackay Bar and ID76 Wilson Bar…

2 Likes

Anyone know if the Aerosoft KPUW Pullman-Moscow airport (originally created for X-Plane 10) has any issues in X-Plane 11? At some point I might open an Air Hauler base out that way to put more of Idaho in reach…

https://store.x-plane.org/KPUW--Pullman–Moscow-Airport_p_471.html

Another ‘virtual jobs generator’ on its way to XP

1 Like

I took a gamble and it looks great…

I have to say that looks pretty good. The main strength being that it all happens within X-Plane.
His timing is pretty bad though, considering Air Hauler 2 just released.

Nice looking S81 - Indian Creek, Idaho. I added it to the MAD - Airmans Information Manual post too…

You’ve come across some goo-rookin spots…and I’ll have Idaho on the HDD in a day-ish. Think I’ll move my -172 Bush to Pullman (just over flew it in the Twin Beech) to reach those spots.

1 Like

y’all copy cats stakin out KPUW :wink:

2 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face:

https://fselite.net/previews/justflight-shares-first-vc-10-in-x-plane-previews/

2 Likes

Well, I will definitely be getting that one! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah…another Kodiak…but this one has the Coast Guard base too. AND includes these airports:

Airports

• PADQ: Kodiak (Benny Benson)
  • PAKD: Kodiak Muni
  • PALB: Larsen Bay
  • PAKY: Karluk
  • PAKH: Akhiok
  • 6R7: Old Harbor
  • 4K5: Ouzinkie
  • ORI: Port Lions

Seaplane Bases

• 9Z3: Lily Lake
  • T44: Trident Basin