X-Plane Releases Thread [2022/2023]

No I fly the 300 as well. But maybe every other month or so. We only have 3 of them left, and they’re normally down south, so I don’t get to see them that often. Mostly 100 and 200, which are the only ones that will fit the STOL fields.
Too bad I don’t have XP11 installed… I read someplace about a Dash8 coming for MSFS…?

1 Like

looking forward to trying that Bell47. would like to see some comparison video between this freeware and the payware from FlyInside.

A Dash 7 too… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think SWS and Pilots are doing a Dash7 for MSFS… So, wait and pray.

1 Like

J-3 Cub coming soon. 3 variants included: Standard, Tundra, and Floats

https://youtu.be/s0JvDcK0OXA

What looks to be a nice freeware Zlin Z-242L…

1 Like

did you guys hear about this one? @chipwich ?

6 Likes

Thanks Nevo. Had not seen that but it will probably grant a stay of execution for my XP11 install. Look forward to following its progress. :+1:

Speaking of, I’m surprised you didn’t also see this:

1 Like

oh, I forgot about that Thranda Caravan :slight_smile: they teasing it regularly in the ‘What did you fly today’ pics thread for some time now.

it almost feels like the development of XP12 sparked some new activity among XP devs.

2 Likes

I ‘returned’ to XP for civi siming I have to say. while MSFS is just very good sim, I still prefer 90+ FPS on my pancake in XP. MSFS struggles at 40- FPS on my machine and I just cant torture myself :slight_smile:

looking forward to that Phantom also. definitely INSANE! move on their part. VSkyLabs have so many interesting projects in development but all are little smaller in complexity except maybe that F-19 Stealth Fighter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is about as good as it gets…free release from the .ORG

This guy wrote a great review about it… (damn…2015…where does the time go)…

6 Likes

I was just about to uninstall X-Plane, not having touched it for almost two years now. And then then this happens.
Downloading…

I also remember that review like it’s yesterday

noice! always wanted to try DHC-2 ( not writing Beaver as it can be understood little differently :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

I think I’ve asked before but have you tried it, yet?

I picked the 206B3 before from Cowan and I really like it. wondering if I need another 206 though :thinking:

fact is that I dont need another 206, but Cowan is so active on the XP helo scene that I am thinking about supporting his efforts. you know, just to see what he will model next :slight_smile:

2 Likes

BTW, for anybody still in this one:

2 Likes

That means that bad boy is close! Hope it comes out this weekend.