Apple VR

That’s gold

I use (android) phones and tablets as I think they are suppose to be used - phone for phoning and tablet for well tableting. Never had a problem and they last ‘phorever’.

But I see people wants to use their devices as coffee trays, VR box displays, gaming consoles and whatnot and understand they have to pay premium.

I am actually back on the good old ‘minimize-it’ path. I wrote this on my 4" mobile :slight_smile:

But let the others pay premium even for apple vr if it makes the prices of vr go lower in the future.
I want new VR headset for 300… EUR oc :wink:

1 Like

We have Apple everything in this house. No affluenza here. Just an appreciation for stuff that works and will continue to work for years. I can code, solder, weld, rivet and mod. When it comes to gaming I have a mild tolerance for being forced to use some of those skills. When it comes to managing my life, the number drops to something close to zero.

2 Likes

Yeah! I had all the phone I needed with the iPhone 4, personally. But I’m old. Feature and performance-wise, all the Windows I needed with Windows 98; first thing I do when installing a new Windows OS is spend a couple of hours removing things.

My flight sim, ummm…obsession?..is what drives my needs for the top-tier gear. But I fear the time is approaching where I just can’t justify the cost anymore. This recent GPU thing hasn’t helped.