Blue Origin

mmmm shock cones :heart_eyes:

Also apparently I’ve been here 3 years now… wow!

5 Likes

That’s like 28 in dog years…

2 Likes

Hmmm, Do they call that the Lorena Bobbitt maneuver? ooph

4 minutes for another launch…

Successful launch…. Always great to see. It was hard not to take notice of how many times the commentator mentioned Lunar sensors and landings though… :crazy_face:

I also loved the subtle dig at how polluting the Branson rocket it…“look at that clean burning XXXX engine…” :rofl:

1 Like

It is that kind of thing that makes me lose respect for Bezos and Blue Origin…Subtle and not so subtle digs, legal action over not winning contracts, and then Bezos offering to throw his own money (to the tune of $2Bn) in an attempt to undercut SpaceX who are right now years ahead of anything Blue Origin has accomplished. It’s a bit embarrassing to be honest, which is a shame because what they have done is still a technical achievement that they should be proud of…

3 Likes

I agree. I guess it all falls under the umbrella of “commercial space race” with all its pros and cons…as in, comes with the territory. But it does really throw me off when Bezos is actively trying to use legal means to slow things down.

It’s not in the right spirit of a space race. It should be about working at the cutting edge of your own achievement and beat the others by being better…not dragging everyone down because you can’t cut the mustard.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahah!!! :rofl:

1 Like