DCS 2.5 Update Thread (2018)

It is sad but the reality is that the module wasn’t even free community standard overall let alone DCS Early Access level.

I have bought 38 DCS modules at ~$760 total which in one hand is less than what I recently wasted on an RTX card however not one of them was bought at $50.

If I take the A-10C DVD from 2011 ($45) then even in its 2011 form is about 12 million miles better than the Hawk I have today…

3 Likes

I have to agree. I made the remark a few weeks ago that the A-4 we have as a free mod is much better than the Hawk was in any stage of development.

2 Likes

I didn’t expect ED to add the AIM-7E. That was a nice little addition, now we can give Iranian Phantoms and Tomcats the correct Sparrows.

1 Like

I actually had a double-take when I saw the CC came out.

1 Like

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3735501&postcount=177

The MiG-19 is a great addition to the stable of 1950s fighters, with more to come. ← :dancer: whoo!

projects being worked on for 2019 are overhauls of the cockpits and external models of the DCS: A-10C Warthog and DCS: Ka-50 Black Shark. ← :dancing_women: double whoo!

5 Likes

402 posts were split to a new topic: DCS 2.5 Update Thread - 2019

36 posts were split to a new topic: F-16C Fighting Falcon - Why I like/don’t like this upcoming DCS Module

Hey everyone,

We have split this topic into a yearly version to try and keep it focused? Reasonable? Smallerish? Anyhoo, please post new updates in the DCS 2.5 Update Thread (2019)

Thanks for your time and participation!

1 Like