DCS 2.5 Update Thread (2020)

I like the MAC logo. Is that new? Nice font and clean design.

2 Likes

Incoming!!!
New Map Revealed The Channel Map**

More News to follow…

5 Likes

Ok maybe I am just dense right now, but…
Don’t we have the Channel on the Normandy map already?

5 Likes

Yes, but the English side leaves a lot to be desired.

Where are these pics from? I haven’t seen the update yet?

3 Likes

Good Friday Guy’s …New Pics are on DCS Website under…Downloads/Screenshots…They always post pics coming in Newsletter there first on Friday’s

3 Likes

I don’t want to look like under end-of-week depression but don’t we have already enough channel maps? To all our UK members : Hey boys, enough is enough :smile: :wink:

3 Likes

That’s all well and good but how am I supposed to crash my tomcat into my back garden without it. Lol bring on more uk. I WANT TO DROP BOMBS IN THE YARD AT WORK!!!

5 Likes

I think i may have to bite the bullet and get a bigger SSD drive for DCS… so this year we may have coming:
The Channel map
The Falklands
Mariana’s islands
Syria
not sure if i have missed any…
then also
HIND
P47D
Mosquito
finished F18/F16

damn its a good year

5 Likes

This makes me dream about a Battle of Britain scenario, in DCS.
Flyable Spifire Mk. I, Hurricane Mk. I and 109 Emil.
AI He-111, Stukas, Do-17 and Ju-88…
Not asking for much, am I…?

4 Likes

I would rather fly the hurricane than any other WWII aircraft, there was a squadron based near me at RAF Acklington

4 Likes

I am wondering if the map will go as far as northeast london … few old ww2 bases in essex

3 Likes

That would be reeeeally nice! I doubt it will be that big though…

3 Likes

BOB no!, not again! :smile: :wink:

3 Likes

In the recent PCPilot interview with @wagmatt he mentions The Channel Map.

“This will include southeastern England, portions of the low countries and northeastern France.”

5 Likes

What about Oxford!!! We are severely under represented in DCS lol :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Two words: Mach Loop.

7 Likes

I want new maps more than new aircraft, but this is probably the first map I am going to skip. I am sure it will be of great use for the current and upcmming WWII aircraft, but I utilized the similar Normady map so little that the Channel won’t make much sense for me.

3 Likes

It may be modern to fit in with brexit UK versus Europe 2021 :joy:

7 Likes

+1

One of my dreams for DCS is actually a RAF rescue Westland Seaking with Wales or Scotland maps. Not a lot of shooting scenarios possible. But if SAR gets implemented and with realistic British weather it could make for some nice missions IMHO

6 Likes

DCS:Eurofighter Typhoon confirmed?

6 Likes